Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I one million percentage agree with you on the British thing, Irish catholic here. But to put a blanket statement like ‘people get stabbed for wearing an expensive watch’ whilst defending a country that in 2023 still views homosexuality as illegal and punishable by death doesn’t really compute with me. All countries have chequered pasts, we can only learn from mistakes and not repeat them. But also be tolerant of every human….black, white, gay, straight…in that sense I think Arab nations are a bit behind. Looks like a lovely country, I just think they are quite hypocritical…take the tourism money while looking down on the tourists and their culture. But everyone’s different. Mean no harm x
I think your last statement is actually really important because I believe the more exposure they have to westernised culture, the more likely they are to maybe take on some of our ways of life. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Lets be honest, Dubai only appeals to influencers because they get tit for free. Even if they morally disagree, their small capitalist brains will go regardless.
My partner really wants to go (he lived there for a while) and I've flat out told him no, I can get sunshine in less corrupt places :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 28
Lets be honest, Dubai only appeals to influencers because they get tit for free. Even if they morally disagree, their small capitalist brains will go regardless.
My partner really wants to go (he lived there for a while) and I've flat out told him no, I can get sunshine in less corrupt places :ROFLMAO:
I even feel like sunbeds are less controversial than Dubai

• Haha
Reactions: 15
These idiots can buy a pair of ridiculous sunglasses for their baby but not a sun hat. Their stupidity really astounds me

Reactions: 18
Who else thinks that Molly and Tommy will recreate that photo they have from Dubai last year where they’re lying on some sort of boat and kissing but this time they’ll have Bambi between them 😭 cause i’m pretty sure molly said she was pregnant and didn’t know when they were there last year

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion incoming ...

#37 Bambis got no sun visor, Tattles turned into tripadvisor

Also to add: I am only on page 44 so still reading xo

• Haha
Reactions: 96
These idiots can buy a pair of ridiculous sunglasses for their baby but not a sun hat. Their stupidity really astounds me
I can’t believe that someone who had a potentially cancerous mole removed would then take their Newborn baby to a country where temperatures frequently reach 40 degrees and take her out with no Sun hat or protection from the Sun. It really is idiotic behaviour

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Proof she edits her nose in her pictures look at the line on this building - ironically the line is leaning in towards her nose where she’s clearly dragged it in to look more curved if you look above her hat at the top half of the line that’s straight, then under her hat it leans 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
She’s holding her child but doing that stupid gormless pose ??? Just bleeping smile instead of trying to look cool you twit

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Proof she edits her nose in her pictures look at the line on this building - ironically the line is leaning in towards her nose where she’s clearly dragged it in to look more curved if you look above her hat at the top half of the line that’s straight, then under her hat it leans 🤣
Sorry to disappoint but that is just the shape of the building, it’s a famous hotel in JBR called rixos, if you google it, it’s a distinctive shape and it isn’t straight up and down! She obviously edits the tit out of so many of her photos you’re right, but this one actually isn’t a photoshop fail 😂

Reactions: 7
I’m quite surprised she hasn’t appeared to Photoshop her chest and stomach on this one, it definitely looks less edited which for once I have to say good on her. But I’m not stupid and I’m sure she’s made a few tweaks

Molly’s Instagram vs Tommy’s Instagram

IMG_0388.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’m quite surprised she hasn’t appeared to Photoshop her chest and stomach on this one, it definitely looks less edited which for once I have to say good on her. But I’m not stupid and I’m sure she’s made a few tweaks

Molly’s Instagram vs Tommy’s Instagram

View attachment 2124269
She looks a bit bigger in Tommy’s pic than on her own I thought, but could just be the angle/pose (for example her arms in Tommys don’t look super skinny like the plane pic the other day)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.