Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen a few comments mentioning Soccer Aid. I really hope they are right because this would be such a joke in the boxing world.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Come on we all know Tommy doesn’t fight real boxers, charity match or not he’s an embarrassment to the fury name

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s like watching kids have kids, don’t think it’s quite hit her she has child with that man 😅 fran and a nanny will raise that bairn x

Reactions: 23
Molly will be cheering him on ringside while Zoe babysits Bambi, he can get another toy belt to hang off his shoulder and another tiny plaster on his eyebrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
TBF if he did fight Liam I'd put money on Liam winning! 🤣 I mean if a youtuber can almost knock him out🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tommy will barely need to train for this fight. But wonder if he uses it as an excuse to not be around the baby again

Reactions: 8
Molly knew she didn't wanna pay that £17 and loved Tommy making a big deal to take away from the fact they've never paid/takeaway from her looking bad, so she drummed up acting clueless when if she wasn't bothered and wanted to she'd have just paid.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.