Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She squeals in the vlog when talking about the gender and just seems so happy about it, I’m guessing she’d want a girl
Honestly , I couldn’t give a tit

But pathetic little fan girls keep popping up on my fyp feed on tiktok & I saw a video where Molly looks like she’s about to say baby girl or girl

Reactions: 12
I work in healthcare and need to know if patients could be pregnant. There are so many women, women in their 40s and 50s even, who are like “Oh I don’t know actually” Unprotected sex, missed periods, they do feel a bit sick now you mention it - and they’re so unbothered! I’m not in the habit of having sex with men, so maybe this is actually normal behaviour and I just don’t get it, but I cannot imagine just bouncing through life in a constant state of “Hmm maybe I’m pregnant? Ah well, only time will tell. There’s no way of preventing it anyway” Especially in my 50s with grown up kids! So yes, there seriously are women out there who seem to have no idea how babies are made

A woman I went to school with just announced her 4th pregnancy and like you said she's so unbothered! Actually she just found out she's 6 months along and had the last baby in Jan. One baby had special needs and a lot of medical attention and she's like well make
She squeals in the vlog when talking about the gender and just seems so happy about it, I’m guessing she’d want a girl
Does she only have beige clothes for her beige life?

Reactions: 10
If they do have a boy; I hope the fury family don’t put pressure on him to follow the boxing route

Reactions: 23
If they do have a boy; I hope the fury family don’t put pressure on him to follow the boxing route
Tyson has three boys so I doubt that the Fury family will care about Molly and Tommy's son. It isn't like Tommy has had any success.

Reactions: 30
The light literally soaking that sofa I know she has money but surely common sense would make you think you put a bowl or bucket underneath 🤦‍♀️ The sofa looked completely soaked

Reactions: 15
At the risk of being ripped to shreds, there was parts in that vlog that were good to hear. I'm also pregnant and felt she made some good points about the way other influences have been when pregnant.

Reactions: 32
They’re so cute 🥺 but I feel so sorry for them , they definitely will be neglected when the baby arrives

She shouldn’t have pets anyway , it’s cruel , the amount of times she goes travelling & leaves them
I watch way too many cat programmes and them peeing all over the house doesn’t seem a good sign, like they’re unhappy or distressed or something.

Reactions: 36
I watch way too many cat programmes and them peeing all over the house doesn’t seem a good sign, like they’re unhappy or distressed or something.
Seriously she needs to get them sorted before bringing a baby into the house ....that's not healthy, they will be peeing on the baby's stuff .....can you imagine the smell in that house 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I do doubt that Molly's ex copper parents would be keen on having a Fury in the family. Obviously, I have no idea where the strain on their relationship comes from but I'm curious as to how her parents perceive her. Are they proud of her influencing career? Does it embarrass them? Do they see how Molly makes Zoe's milestones about her (e.g., the way MM had to let everyone know that she helped organise the proposal)? Enquiring minds want to know!
mollys parents are separated I believe. her dad has been openly boastful about molly since her love island days, i would think he is entirely pleased with her fame. he is a dietician or trainer or something and he shares that online too so he prob hopes that molly gives him clout by association lmao

as for her mum, she's quite private so no idea what her thoughts are. considering molly did pageants growing up, her parents have no right to be bothered that their daughter rose to fame from getting a finger blast and harvesting bacteria via stuffed toy on a telly show x

Seriously she needs to get them sorted before bringing a baby into the house ....that's not healthy, they will be peeing on the baby's stuff .....can you imagine the smell in that house 🤮
plus cat pee is really terrible and toxic to pregnant women... so she needs to figure out what's wrong with her cat like, yesterday

cats do not piss all over the place unless there is something wrong... i don't understand why she's seemingly done nothing about it and hasn't resolved this issue...

Reactions: 25
So upsetting , I am a massive animal lover. I have a kitten & four dogs. I haven’t been on holiday for example since 2018 , makes me feel ill leaving them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That is hard - she’s super young, first pregnancy, not many friends, knocking around in that huge house - and he goes away for 6 weeks on some ridiculous fool’s errand. I’m sure there are plenty of boxers, and other athletes. at his level that keep down a job, see their families and still manage to train.
Yeah I’m sure there are, he’s just a twit and uses his boxing ‘career’ to mask being a little duck boy

Fran must of made an absolute killing off Molly Mae she can always say no there will be plenty queuing up for the job x
Fran the Gran’s Baby name prediction: Pae Dae 🥰😚💷💷💷💷

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.