Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’ll get a Nanny because I can’t see her running round after a toddler all day. Be fine while it’s a baby.

Wonder if she’ll hire a young woman so they can be like a friend to her or a Mrs Doubtfire type.
Is she not close with her mum and sister? I think Erin and Ellen are around more than Fran

Reactions: 13
Something isn't adding up. She said she was pregnant in Dubai but she didn't know but I'm sure she said before that she was only one day late for her period so decided to take a test. So how could you be pregnant and not know but find out only one day when after your period is due. Which is basically the beginning!
Can anyone answer my question if Molly has endometriosis diagnosed and confirmed with a laproscopy?
i don’t think she ever confirmed diagnosis and there was much discussion on here at the time, hence i’ve always treated it with a pinch of salt.
she had an ‘op’ but it wasn’t clear what it was for. but she constantly lies so it’s hard to keep track - maybe check the wiki / the thread at the time she started talking about it?? not sure when that was tho you could probs use a vlog to work it out 🕵🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else thinks it’s a girl from how excited she is in the vlog after finding out the gender?

Reactions: 18
I’ve just watched the YouTube and tbh I liked how honest she was. Too many people make out it’s absolute perfection being pregnant when I’m reality it can be a mix of emotions and tough. I liked she was honest about how she felt

Reactions: 52
I have read some of you saying that Tommy cheated (sorry I'm new) where could I read more ab that?

Reactions: 2
Yeah, she won’t say no because of the money but as I mentioned, it will be difficult for her to leave when Molly’s influencer era is over because Molly and Fran have been unprofessional and Fran has allowed Molly to rely on her for everything and Molly is trying to make them a family. When Molly is 30, no one is going to be after the job.
Fran has literally asked MM to be her bridesmaid so it's a two way street!

I thought Tommy came across very well in the video. They seem a bit shell shocked but happy none the less. Can totally see how you would be a bit lax with contraceptives when you're in a comfortable long term relationship and you're also dealing with endo and possible difficulties conceiving. Remove any worries about money/how you would deal if you did get pregnant and it was basically just waiting to happen 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Funny how she hasn’t mentioned either of their families in any of this. I wonder why her mum hasn’t been to scans with her particularly the one that Tommy couldn’t make it for, she took Maura who isn’t exactly around the corner from her is she? I wonder how supportive mollys family are or aren’t. Also remember from one of her old videos when she did a q&a and was talking about babies she mentioned her sister was quite negative towards molly being pregnant or having kids in her early twenties

Reactions: 21
Funny how she hasn’t mentioned either of their families in any of this. I wonder why her mum hasn’t been to scans with her particularly the one that Tommy couldn’t make it for, she took Maura who isn’t exactly around the corner from her is she? I wonder how supportive mollys family are or aren’t. Also remember from one of her old videos when she did a q&a and was talking about babies she mentioned her sister was quite negative towards molly being pregnant or having kids in her early twenties
I do doubt that Molly's ex copper parents would be keen on having a Fury in the family. Obviously, I have no idea where the strain on their relationship comes from but I'm curious as to how her parents perceive her. Are they proud of her influencing career? Does it embarrass them? Do they see how Molly makes Zoe's milestones about her (e.g., the way MM had to let everyone know that she helped organise the proposal)? Enquiring minds want to know!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I do doubt that Molly's ex copper parents would be keen on having a Fury in the family. Obviously, I have no idea wear the strain on their relationship comes from but I'm curious as to how her parents perceive her. Are they proud of her influencing career? Does it embarrass them? Do they see how Molly makes Zoe's milestones about her (e.g., the way MM had to let everyone know that she helped organise the proposal)? Enquiring minds want to know!
Yes and I bet it’s probably a bit of a touchy subject that MMs parents are coppers or ex coppers for Tommys family also 🤣🤣🤣 I thought that the travelling community didn’t really like it when people married or got with someone outside their community- particularly people who are linked with police! Probably has stirred things up for them in the past anyway

Reactions: 17
Maybe I’m the only person who thought she came across as really cakey/entitled during the Vlog? Just got the vibe she wanted everyone to know she was pregnant and there was no real reason behind why she was hiding it! I didn’t get much from it and felt like she didn’t give much either! Barely any plot/story to the Vlog it was all over the place and she kept repeating herself! Don’t get me started on her and Timmy’s sexy time 🤮

Reactions: 17
So instead of grabbing a towel and trying to prevent the fabric from getting soaked / stained / marked etc she records it and does nothing?

Imbecile.

Reactions: 38
So instead of grabbing a towel and trying to prevent the fabric from getting soaked / stained / marked etc she records it and does nothing?

Imbecile.
Duhhh? Way more important to get people to realise how bad her day is going! Sat in her mansion pregnant with a candle lit and a cup of tea ☹ She must be having the worst day ever I really hope she’s okay and recovers well x

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Imbecile.
I came here to say this!! Get some towels and a pot under it immediately instead of doing nothing - filming it while watching the place getting worse. All for content - I'd say it's unbelievable, but it's actually believable considering MM!

Reactions: 21
Something isn't adding up. She said she was pregnant in Dubai but she didn't know but I'm sure she said before that she was only one day late for her period so decided to take a test. So how could you be pregnant and not know but find out only one day when after your period is due. Which is basically the beginning!
Can anyone answer my question if Molly has endometriosis diagnosed and confirmed with a laproscopy?
Because when you fall pregnant it starts from the first day of your last period, so when your period is due you’re already technically 4 weeks pregnant if that makes sense? So yeah she would’ve been in Dubai not knowing and then maybe her period was due when she got back and that’s when she found out

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else thinks it’s a girl from how excited she is in the vlog after finding out the gender?
I noticed that Ellen reposted Mollys story saying “mini you🤍” when she first announced, so from that I’m guessing it’s a girl

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.