Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but love island was 3 years ago since then she hardly shows her body of and is constantly covering up her body

Reactions: 25
Ok so… she had her 12 week scan at 12 weeks and 3 days on the 29th July.
I had my 12 week scan on the 11th July at 12 weeks and 1 day.
I’m due on the 22nd January….
Can anyone figure this out 🤣

Reactions: 5
Lots of “baby will have a potato face like mum and dad” comments on the Daily Fail post which give me a good laugh 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
What do you recommend x
My god over the years think i've tried hundreds!!! Seems to vary amongst people what they rave about as everyone is different so a bit of trial & error!
Im currently using Bali Body ultra dark foam💜

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Fran is about to become this kid’s nan. Fran is being paid to be a manager not raise someone else’s child. I doubt anyone would be happy if their boss added child-rearing to their job description (if it wasn’t already apart of that).

Molly is going to expect Fran to go out of her way to help her, maybe even at the expense of Fran’s own child. Molly stated in a video that Fran would have to help her raise her kids and Fran didn’t look very enthusiastic.

Also, Molly calls herself Bobbie’s (Fran’s child) aunt. Even though the lines were already blurred, Molly will def be pushing the idea that her child and Fran’s child are family. It will be very difficult for Fran to extract herself when Molly’s influencer era is over.

Reactions: 35
Fran is about to become this kid’s nan. Fran is being paid to be a manager not raise someone else’s child. I doubt anyone would be happy if their boss added child-rearing to their job description (if it wasn’t already apart of that).

Molly is going to expect Fran to go out of her way to help her, maybe even at the expense of Fran’s own child. Molly stated in a video that Fran would have to help her raise her kids and Fran didn’t look very enthusiastic.

Also, Molly calls herself Bobbie’s (Fran’s child) aunt. Even though the lines were already blurred, Molly will def be pushing the idea that her child and Fran’s child are family. It will be very difficult for Fran to extract herself when Molly’s influencer era is over.
Fran must of made an absolute killing off Molly Mae she can always say no there will be plenty queuing up for the job x

Reactions: 29
Fran must of made an absolute killing off Molly Mae she can always say no there will be plenty queuing up for the job x
Yeah, she won’t say no because of the money but as I mentioned, it will be difficult for her to leave when Molly’s influencer era is over because Molly and Fran have been unprofessional and Fran has allowed Molly to rely on her for everything and Molly is trying to make them a family. When Molly is 30, no one is going to be after the job.

Reactions: 17
Something isn't adding up. She said she was pregnant in Dubai but she didn't know but I'm sure she said before that she was only one day late for her period so decided to take a test. So how could you be pregnant and not know but find out only one day when after your period is due. Which is basically the beginning!
Can anyone answer my question if Molly has endometriosis diagnosed and confirmed with a laproscopy?

Reactions: 10
Something isn't adding up. She said she was pregnant in Dubai but she didn't know but I'm sure she said before that she was only one day late for her period so decided to take a test. So how could you be pregnant and not know but find out only one day when after your period is due. Which is basically the beginning!
Can anyone answer my question if Molly has endometriosis diagnosed and confirmed with a laproscopy?
she mentioned it briefly and then never again is my understanding? I never thought much of it until i received a diagnosis myself about a month ago. I was given a diagnostic laparoscopy and im waiting on another laparoscopy for treatment for it and another thing over the next few weeks. It’s obviously her business but i smell bull tit.

Reactions: 10
The start of pregnancy is considered as the first day of your LAST period....so assuming she has an average 28 day cycle she would be considered 4 weeks pregnant by the time she missed her period....she would have only conceived around 2 weeks before but it's considered 4 weeks pregnant.

Not sure when she was in Dubai but if it was before she conceived then she wasn't actually pregnant, but once pregnancy was confirmed they would tell her she's 4 weeks pregnant so the natural assumption for most is to assume the pregnancy is 4 weeks old, so if it's not adding up it's an innocent mistake to make!

Don't know much about endometriosis but she definitely said she had an operation for it and showed some of the scars in one of her videos.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
She’s been to the clinic a few times now, how Funny there’s not one single pap shot of her at the clinic but pap shots of her everywhere else😂😂 just proves she’s the one who tips them off

Reactions: 16
I think she’ll get a Nanny because I can’t see her running round after a toddler all day. Be fine while it’s a baby.

Wonder if she’ll hire a young woman so they can be like a friend to her or a Mrs Doubtfire type.

Reactions: 21
Yeah, she won’t say no because of the money but as I mentioned, it will be difficult for her to leave when Molly’s influencer era is over because Molly and Fran have been unprofessional and Fran has allowed Molly to rely on her for everything and Molly is trying to make them a family. When Molly is 30, no one is going to be after the job.
Very true

I think she’ll get a Nanny because I can’t see her running round after a toddler all day. Be fine while it’s a baby.

Wonder if she’ll hire a young woman so they can be like a friend to her or a Mrs Doubtfire type.
Probably hire Maura 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.