Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fran has literally asked MM to be her bridesmaid so it's a two way street!

I thought Tommy came across very well in the video. They seem a bit shell shocked but happy none the less. Can totally see how you would be a bit lax with contraceptives when you're in a comfortable long term relationship and you're also dealing with endo and possible difficulties conceiving. Remove any worries about money/how you would deal if you did get pregnant and it was basically just waiting to happen 😂
I only watched half of it but I was shocked at how well he came across in the car driving to the scan to the point I thought is he reading off a script? It just seemed so mature and wel articulated lmao

to be fair I’ve only seen the odd few bits of their vlogs before and didnt watch live island but everything I’ve seen he sounds like an idiot so I was shell shocked

Reactions: 13
I only watched half of it but I was shocked at how well he came across in the car driving to the scan to the point I thought is he reading off a script? It just seemed so mature and wel articulated lmao

to be fair I’ve only seen the odd few bits of their vlogs before and didnt watch live island but everything I’ve seen he sounds like an idiot so I was shell shocked
I think you’ve knocked the nail in the head - he was well rehearsed for this. However for me his actions speak louder than words - pissing off for a 6 week training camp and leaving her by herself are not the actions of a devoted partner. He has other options for training

• Sad
Reactions: 22
mollys parents are separated I believe. her dad has been openly boastful about molly since her love island days, i would think he is entirely pleased with her fame. he is a dietician or trainer or something and he shares that online too so he prob hopes that molly gives him clout by association lmao

as for her mum, she's quite private so no idea what her thoughts are. considering molly did pageants growing up, her parents have no right to be bothered that their daughter rose to fame from getting a finger blast and harvesting bacteria via stuffed toy on a telly show x

plus cat pee is really terrible and toxic to pregnant women... so she needs to figure out what's wrong with her cat like, yesterday

cats do not piss all over the place unless there is something wrong... i don't understand why she's seemingly done nothing about it and hasn't resolved this issue...
Cats are probably pissing because they’ve moved house and have builders in and out 24/7 so either scent marking or a little distressed/unsure of their surroundings its quite normal when people move or new smells in their environment (in this case the builders scent), especially with indoor cats even neutered cats will scent mark their territory

Reactions: 27

Me @ Tommy

1664975061274.png

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Think they’re definitely alluding to the chosen name with the dream/cloud emoji

Reactions: 13
Timmy wanted a boy so badly, even his reaction in the gender screamed disappointed, so i’m glad its a girl😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I hope they give her a normal name

intrigued to see what she looks like, i wont be able to cope with all of the "she looks just like you!!!" comments as she'll be a mix of molly's old face and tommy so most definitely wont LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Timmy looks like he’s forcing a smile and trying to be happy for Molly but he looks disappointed 🤣 Oopsie

Reactions: 49
Bet she only announced it today cause of all the attention Ekin-Su is getting

Reactions: 19
I feel like the way she keeps saying that she’s had the babies name since she came out the womb herself (lol) that it will be a relatively normal name? It’s only a trend lately where people give their kids silly names so surely if she’s had it that long then it might actually be a nice one. I thought the reveal was cute tbh

Reactions: 34
Omg why are they the most awkward couple, Tommy seems so stiff like he doesn’t want to touch Molly. How did they even manage to make this baby

Reactions: 41
I feel like the way she keeps saying that she’s had the babies name since she came out the womb herself (lol) that it will be a relatively normal name? It’s only a trend lately where people give their kids silly names so surely if she’s had it that long then it might actually be a nice one. I thought the reveal was cute tbh
I know what you mean but our Mol is known to be a liar so I’d say that’s a porky too… she prob only decided when she found out she was pregnant .. she lies about weird stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They are really dragging it out at this point , everything is for social media lol her and her content will be even more unbearable now it’s a girl!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.