Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ITV announced Ekin Su has an ITV2 series and Dancing on Ice.
Ah right… but bloody Dancing on Ice, thought Ekin would aim a bit higher than that shite show 😭

Anyways, I don’t want to derail so is there a PLT Mummy & daughter matching outfit line incoming? 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m not a fan of dancing on ice but I think it’s a good show to get on… it’s one that a lot of families watch on prime time Saturday night.. potential to make her a family name and to go on to do more things

Reactions: 18
Christ it’s gonna be all mini me stuff now, that’s where her brand/content is gonna go…little money mae fury will have a PLT range before she’s even been weaned x

I feel like the baby will be called Skye , I don’t know why , I hope it isn’t as this is my baby’s name lol

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Going off their reactions it’s obvious Molly wanted a girl and Tommy wanted a boy.

Which doesn’t surprise me because I thought that Tommy would be the type to think that the oldest child should be a boy.

Reactions: 36
She’s going be insufferable now. All her fans wanted her to have a girl also 🙄 more money to be made on a girl so she’s loving life

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Surprises me they didn’t do a massive set up song and dance for it.. just one balloon is quite reserved for her

Reactions: 29
I almost feel sorry for this baby tbh! Yes it's going to have all it ever wanted in terms of money. But imagine not even being born yet and so many people waiting to judge what you look like 💗 I hope it was a boy just so Molly couldn't rinse the tit out of this pregnancy like everyone says here come all the colab deals

Reactions: 20
I don’t get the balloon thing, did they not know before they popped it? If not then who got the pink filled balloon for them and how did they know? So many questions.
I don’t get all this bollocks, when I had mine I just asked at the scan and that was that.

• Haha
Why do people think that they’d make more money by having a girl? Surely flogging baby stuff is the same regardless of boy or girl.

Reactions: 7
I don’t get the balloon thing, did they not know before they popped it? If not then who got the pink filled balloon for them and how did they know? So many questions.
I don’t get all this bollocks, when I had mine I just asked at the scan and that was that.
At the scan they will put the gender into an envelope for you to take it to the shop to collect the balloon etc

Reactions: 22
Surprised the gender reveal was just them in their house tbf. I would have expected a massive firework display or something OTT - however, i’m sure that’s what the baby shower will be for.

Reactions: 19
Surprised the gender reveal was just them in their house tbf. I would have expected a massive firework display or something OTT - however, i’m sure that’s what the baby shower will be for.
you guys are forgetting that she doesn’t have enough friends to do a massive hoo ha !!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.