Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really gonna find out how many hours there are in a day now. What gets me is the embarrassing lasses re posting Molly bratty Mae’s pregnancy. Some lasses think the sun shines off this brats arse 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Name will be either something invented and unique like Kylie with Stormi and Wolf, or it’ll be something really traditional. Hard to gage with her. Easier to guess as for a boy she might call him Tommy as someone else suggested. For a girl I’m also thinking maybe something double barrel like her own name.

Reactions: 10
If this thread is going to speculate about baby names for the next 4 months - this is going to be a
Very long pregnancy !!!

just saying ………
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 109
If this thread is going to speculate about baby names for the next 4 months - this is going to be a
Very long pregnancy !!!

just saying ………
🤣
It's going to be a long 4 months regardless as every influencer pregnancy lasts 10 years at least. Every time an influencer gets pregnant, they inexplicably feel that no one's ever seen a pregnant woman before and so they must caress their bare bellies for us everyday 🤣

Reactions: 31
Very long pregnancy !!!

just saying ………
🤣
Thank duck I’m not the only one who thought this 🤣 Let’s go back to the days when we took the piss out of her for buying Dior handwash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I wonder if Tommy still has his flat in London...that doesn't seem to have been shown recently

Reactions: 11
Would she have been pregnant around the time he got that flat? Bit weird to live seperately from your pregnant girlfriend if so 🤣
Really weird

Like others have said on these threads , I think they have split up from time to time but obviously they wouldn’t say the truth on their socials. They have to keep up the image of a perfect influencer relationship. Very sad behaviour.

Reactions: 35
Ok I understand that pregnancy is a beautiful thing blah blah
But I just hate when influencers center their entire personality around it 🥲 she’ll be spouting that pregnancy and motherhood have 💫 changed her 💫 soon enough

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I agree I think it will be something to fit her clean girl aesthetic, more down the classy names route.. Boys maybe like, Hunter, Myles, Charles and Girls maybe Aurora, Penelope, Sofia, Delilah, along those lines maybe hahah praying she doesnt use penelope as I have had that chosen out since I was a child and there will be an era of babies who have her childs name hahah and dont want it to become common!! Also she loves the Kardashians and Kourtney's daughter is called Penelope
I’ll be livid if she uses Delilah, me and my partner have agreed on that for our first daughters name 🤣😩

Reactions: 6
Would she have been pregnant around the time he got that flat? Bit weird to live seperately from your pregnant girlfriend if so 🤣
Maybe they didn't know yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if he knew and chose to live away. He missed a scan to go to dubai after all....

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.