Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maura is still with them. The management she had in her email was insanity but she’s left them to go to Talia Salomon management team. Maura’s ann summers campaign comes out mid October. Tasha from new season of love island has signed to ann summers. They seem to be good to all the girls.

Reactions: 9
Think it is linked to only Lucie joining Maura’s old management as they stopped liking each other’s posts around the same time in May. Don’t think they were ever best friends.
There're Love Islanders who're still with Maura's old management that she still follows e.g. Shaughna from 2020 Winter Love Island. Looks like there's a lot jealousy and beef amongst the 2019 Love Islanders! 😯

Reactions: 3
I genuinely feel like for a girl it'll be something like Poppy, or Maisie. I have no idea for a boy though something more... ✨ unique ✨ like Rogue 🙃. Lord help this little baby regardless!
It’s going to be the trash spelling of Maisie like ✨ Maeisiep ✨ (the p is silent) ✨ ps is anyone on the FB group that name is a tragedeigh? She’ll be shopping for inspo on there I’d bet

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought Luna As well! I can also see Lily Mae. Just going down the list of Harry Potter names lmao

Amos
Bella? For bellatrix loool
Imagine if the boy is called Draco Fury xd

Shrek names 🤔
Donkey Fury after the father
Fiona Mae
Gingy
Lilian - again Lily

Going by the emojis I'm not gonna be surprised if the boy is called Bear 🐻 Fury

Perhaps Flynn (Rider)

Pretty sure it's gonna be something with Dream or cloud, ummm Megha means cloud but I doubt it's that although possible disney princess

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought Luna As well! I can also see Lily Mae. Just going down the list of Harry Potter names lmao

Amos
Bella? For bellatrix loool
Imagine if the boy is called Draco Fury xd

Shrek names 🤔
Donkey Fury after the father
Fiona Mae
Gingy
Lilian - again Lily

Going by the emojis I'm not gonna be surprised if the boy is called Bear 🐻 Fury

Perhaps Flynn (Rider)

Pretty sure it's gonna be something with Dream or cloud, ummm Megha means cloud but I doubt it's that although possible disney princess
When I saw she was pregnant I thought maybe Luna/Luna -Mae or Albus.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.