Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the new house is classed as Bowdon! But Bowdon is very small, making it even easier to know where the house is
Ah, so she doesn’t live in HB anymore. I used to see her out and about quite a bit. I was trying to work out where her new house was!

To be honest, her bumps not really that cute 😂😂😂 just looks like she’s been hitting the takeaways 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ll be livid if she uses Delilah, me and my partner have agreed on that for our first daughters name 🤣😩
Same, I love Delilah and it goes really well with my boyfriends surname, I’ll be raging 😂😂 LOVE the usb charger on the bedroom couch, did ye spot that?? SO handy!! Not the I could afford it 😂

Reactions: 5
I don’t find it unusual to still have your childhood teddies as I still have some but I don’t bleeping carry them round with me because I am now an adult 🙃 if mine had got that dirty and it was sentimental, I may keep it just locked away in the spare room 😂

Reactions: 29
idk why the thought of people seeing her out and about it so wild to me, her life is so unrealistic that I often forget she actually exists, and isn’t just some concept on Instagram 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I don’t find it unusual to still have your childhood teddies as I still have some but I don’t bleeping carry them round with me because I am now an adult 🙃 if mine had got that dirty and it was sentimental, I may keep it just locked away in the spare room 😂
I don’t believe that it was a childhood teddy in her case. It was brand new when she went in to the villa and I think she just wanted people to think she was different

Reactions: 14
Imagine if it was something like cloud nine 🙄she does keep using that cloud emoji ☁ or rain, we all know she loves it when it’s rainy and cold outside 🙄

Some people knew though, didn’t they Molly?
She’s so stupid. I’m no expert but I’m pretty sure at
12 weeks most people don’t have a massive bump 🫠 And she Photoshops herself to death so no Molly, not that challenging

Reactions: 35
Ellie belly is literally being held together by a thread 😭😭🤢 if she passes that ratty teddy down to her kid I will actually riot
Nah she’ll be a Joey Tribiani with Hugsy the penguin and refuse to let the kid have it… not because of hygiene but cause Molly won’t share her ratty toy with a baby

Imagine if it was something like cloud nine 🙄she does keep using that cloud emoji ☁ or rain, we all know she loves it when it’s rainy and cold outside 🙄
Reign wouldn’t shock me as a name

Reactions: 14
Does anyone follow zoebread on tiktok? She makes ridiculous videos and even somehow today she managed to see Tommy and molly baby clothes shopping during her video 🙄 I feel like this is going to be the longest pregnancy ever.

Reactions: 11
12 weeks most people don’t have a massive bump 🫠 And she Photoshops herself to death so no Molly, not that challenging
Also people might not have known outright but it was clear her boobs had grown

Reactions: 8
Not sure if it’s already been said on here but just saw a tik tok of someone seeing them in selfridges and she’s holding a blue baby grow!

Reactions: 4
To be fair a lot of people aren’t showing at 12 weeks but not doubting that she’d photoshop herself regardless

Nah she’ll be a Joey Tribiani with Hugsy the penguin and refuse to let the kid have it… not because of hygiene but cause Molly won’t share her ratty toy with a baby

Reign wouldn’t shock me as a name
Lmfao I can actually picture her doing a video in the future saying guyssss I know it’s probably terribleeeee but I just couldn’t cope with little dream having MY Ellie belly so I went and got a new one for her… is that AWFUL hahaha ANYWAYS

Reactions: 9
Thank duck I’m not the only one who thought this 🤣 Let’s go back to the days when we took the piss out of her for buying Dior handwash
I think some of y'all just be throwing out whatever name you like bc you're despo to "claim credit" 💀💀💀 I'm here for the piss take names tho lol

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.