Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever they name the baby will be horrific, nothing goes nicely with Fury because it’s quite a negative word.
In fact I thought it was made up or a stage name but it’s an Irish surname.
It’s rare and only 1 in 2,390,927 people have it.

Reactions: 29
I don’t believe that it was a childhood teddy in her case. It was brand new when she went in to the villa and I think she just wanted people to think she was different
Yep it looked fairly clean for a childhood toy… either that or it was a toy from when she was a kid but it had been like packed away for years until she went in.

Reactions: 13
I lived at home I got to 20 weeks before I even told my mother and I lived with her on my first baby when I was 18. Then moved in with my boyfriend I was skinny and then I had a tiny bump that was slowly coming so I thought I'd best say and in case she found my scans or preg notes. probably could of gone longer. Yeah I don't believe Elly bellie is a childhood toy

Reactions: 7
I don’t care what the gender or the name is because either way, the name is gonna be horrendous 🥴 no way is she picking something ‘normal’ she thinks she’s way too good for that. Can’t wait for her to get ripped on twitter!

I bet she will next get cancelled for giving chicken nuggets to her 3 month old or something, such a thick pair

Reactions: 16
Does anyone follow zoebread on tiktok? She makes ridiculous videos and even somehow today she managed to see Tommy and molly baby clothes shopping during her video 🙄 I feel like this is going to be the longest pregnancy ever.
I thought you were talking about her cat’s Instagram for a second and I didn’t question it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whatever they name the baby will be horrific, nothing goes nicely with Fury because it’s quite a negative word.
It’s not that rare at all in Ireland - know plenty with the surname, have seen bud company with the name too! I’m sure they’ll pick some. As name though that will be at complete odds with either surname

Reactions: 3
Loool

“We start camp on Monday. I am a no nonsense man when Tommy is concerned. So, let’s train, let’s get on and let’s box. He needs to do his job properly. You know, we can enjoy the baby and enjoy Molly after the event.”

ERRR? When has Tommy EVER taken his career seriously?

• Haha
Loool

“We start camp on Monday. I am a no nonsense man when Tommy is concerned. So, let’s train, let’s get on and let’s box. He needs to do his job properly. You know, we can enjoy the baby and enjoy Molly after the event.”

Molly is not going to be happy that she’s not his number one priority over the next few months! Although this gives him the perfect excuse to pull out of it does go ahead in February. Molly will conveniently go into labour / have her c section planned around the date of the fight 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Loool

He takes his career seriously now it might get him out of the hard work of changing nappies and night feeds etc!

Reactions: 18
He takes his career seriously now it might get him out of the hard work of changing nappies and night feeds etc!
I can’t see him playing a big role in helping out , he’ll be still bleeping off every chance he gets ! But it will look perfect for instagram

Does Tommy have a big fat gypsy family?

would love to see Molly document herself visiting them, going to traveller festivals and having them all down her babies christening 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's not that rare in Ireland at all

Reactions: 6
It’s not that rare at all in Ireland - know plenty with the surname, have seen bud company with the name too! I’m sure they’ll pick some. As name though that will be at complete odds with either surname
All this time I thought it was a stage name!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.