Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It actually scares me that she had that much filler in her face. It looks painful.

Reactions: 15
I thought she lived in Hale? All these posts are tagged as Bowdon?
Bowdon and Hale are next to each other and both come under Altrincham. I used to live in Bowdon, it’s really small and a lot of people would call it Hale. They also call it Cheshire but, it’s Greater Manchester

Reactions: 11
why are y'all guessing the name dream? did she mention this at some point?

also you are all wrong anyway, she has her cats eggy and bread so the baby's quite clearly going to be called French Toast Fury

• Haha
Reactions: 46

also you are all wrong anyway, she has her cats eggy and bread so the baby's quite clearly going to be called French Toast Fury
Lool because all her captions are like "a dream come true" "can't wait for adventures we haven't dreamed of yet" "dreaming" plus a lot of cloud emojis

Reactions: 13
Lool because all her captions are like "a dream come true" "can't wait for adventures we haven't dreamed of yet" "dreaming" plus a lot of cloud emojis
ohhhh thanks for explaining that, i just attributed it to our mol's limited vocab 😌✨

Reactions: 3

Omg no, I’ve got it. Molly love Starbucks and alliteration, so it has to be Frappuccino Fury! Frap for short which also sounds like Fran in homage to her momager. 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really have a feeling Molly is going to name her baby Ellie and have a Safari themed nursery. Anyone else have a gut feeling on the name?
i was thinking for a girl she’d pick Mae-Belle - like mabel but with a MM twist 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think so, she’d want something far more ✨unique✨ I’d imagine. Also she has a friend called Ellie (Brown, same LI as her friend Steph) so I don’t think she’d give her baby the same name.. although she might go for a normal name and double barrel it with something else to be sooooo different
Keeping with her name ending in Y, maybe Elly-Mae? hahah Spell Ellie with a Y?

Reactions: 1
I genuinely feel like for a girl it'll be something like Poppy, or Maisie. I have no idea for a boy though something more... ✨ unique ✨ like Rogue 🙃. Lord help this little baby regardless!
I agree I think it will be something to fit her clean girl aesthetic, more down the classy names route.. Boys maybe like, Hunter, Myles, Charles and Girls maybe Aurora, Penelope, Sofia, Delilah, along those lines maybe hahah praying she doesnt use penelope as I have had that chosen out since I was a child and there will be an era of babies who have her childs name hahah and dont want it to become common!! Also she loves the Kardashians and Kourtney's daughter is called Penelope

Reactions: 19
I agree I think it will be something to fit her clean girl aesthetic, more down the classy names route.. Boys maybe like, Hunter, Myles, Charles and Girls maybe Aurora, Penelope, Sofia, Delilah, along those lines maybe hahah praying she doesnt use penelope as I have had that chosen out since I was a child and there will be an era of babies who have her childs name hahah and dont want it to become common!! Also she loves the Kardashians and Kourtney's daughter is called Penelope
Maybe a play on Penelope - Pennylane like a little Money Mae. 🙂 Unique no other kid in school type name.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.