Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maisie101x

The full caption of the company is sending me LOOOOL ! But anyways, bloody hell I’m so done with everyone obsessing over her every move. I really liked her announcement video , and she looked very pretty on the YouTube one she made, but other than that I’m bored already. Let’s get a bloody move on, the way so many people I follow are reposting everything she uploads on their stories you’d think she’s the only person to ever get pregnant

• Heart
Reactions: 44

GBNI

VIP Member
Having a baby could be the making of Molly and make her grow up a bit. She's so excited with the gender reveal though whereas he clearly couldn't care less. I feel sorry for her as she is going to be doing this without him

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
i wanted her to have a boy i feel like it would have pushed her out of her comfort zone a bit. i find her reactions very fake atm idk her jumping about before they even popped the balloon and her expression in sydney may's video were just strange.
I get what you mean about her reactions. She tries to portray that she’s so “cool” and “sexy” on Instagram when in reality she’s an immature, goofy child 🤣 I think how she behaved in the gender reveal/the house warming Fran arranged for her is what she’s really like, she’s almost stuck being a child. That’s why she watches shows that she watched as a child over and over, that’s why she still uses Ellie Belly for comfort, is a picky eater and eats like a child (nuggets and chips) etc. Idk she’s just odd 🤣

panini

VIP Member
Tommy has a “huge announcement” at 6pm. I wonder if he’s finally got a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Millais

Chatty Member
I work in healthcare and need to know if patients could be pregnant. There are so many women, women in their 40s and 50s even, who are like “Oh I don’t know actually” Unprotected sex, missed periods, they do feel a bit sick now you mention it - and they’re so unbothered! I’m not in the habit of having sex with men, so maybe this is actually normal behaviour and I just don’t get it, but I cannot imagine just bouncing through life in a constant state of “Hmm maybe I’m pregnant? Ah well, only time will tell. There’s no way of preventing it anyway” Especially in my 50s with grown up kids! So yes, there seriously are women out there who seem to have no idea how babies are made

• Haha
  • Wow

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
I couldn’t imagine her as a boy mum. She will 100% want a ‘mini-me’
From that short youtube video I really don’t think its a boy. I’m sure Tommy’s reaction would be much more than what was shown tbh if it was. Like he’s one of those clown men that jump around and start screaming at the fact its a boy🙄

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Has anyone seen Ulrika Johnson's article about MM? Was casually scrolling FB and came across it. Wow she did not hold back, let's say 😩

The million dollar question.

4264722E-306C-4411-9788-957CF9849894.jpeg

And she went out with a bang😂

5E5A89E9-D163-425C-AF8A-3FA2CB878C23.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Who is this? 😂 I wonder does she Photoshop the picture herself and send it to her staff or do their contracts tell them to Photoshop the picture on her behalf?

963B5F09-A63B-4B2F-83FF-CAB11BF86F58.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Timmy wanted a boy so badly, even his reaction in the gender screamed disappointed, so i’m glad its a girl😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41