Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Omg why are they the most awkward couple, Tommy seems so stiff like he doesn’t want to touch Molly. How did they even manage to make this baby

Reactions: 41

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Dream fury though, furious dream? Fucking stupid
I fully expect the name to be stupid. One of Tyson’s kids is named Venezuela💀Perhaps that’s where he gets his❄

Edit - I’d like to suggest Franny-Fae Fury but Molly is a boss babe so she may go with with Franny-Fae Fury-Hague if she dares ruin that alliteration.

No offence is meant if you’re Venezuelan, I just don’t like place names if you have no connection to it and I definitely don’t assume that all Venezuelans are dealers.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Who’s she fucking kidding saying she’s not gonna show her little cash cow? Poor baby will be monitised before it can even sit up. Proper trying to act like she’s Kylie 🤣

Reactions: 39

maisie101x

idk why the thought of people seeing her out and about it so wild to me, her life is so unrealistic that I often forget she actually exists, and isn’t just some concept on Instagram 🤣

• Haha

bananabutter

VIP Member
I agree the house initially was stunning, and molly has destroyed it. But imo it’s not really their place to share their thoughts/emotions. Everyone has their own taste unfortunately, and I can imagine they’re being paid pretty generously do a job. Considering the other posts they’ve made they’re clearly a bit pissed with molly and the decisions she’s making.
I agree, can you imagine how you’d feel if the builders you employed behaved like that? Not on and I wouldn’t blame her for letting them go. If they didn’t want to destroy their own work, they didn’t have to take the job on. Simple as that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
So instead of grabbing a towel and trying to prevent the fabric from getting soaked / stained / marked etc she records it and does nothing?

Imbecile.
Duhhh? Way more important to get people to realise how bad her day is going! Sat in her mansion pregnant with a candle lit and a cup of tea ☹ She must be having the worst day ever I really hope she’s okay and recovers well x

• Haha

liv12345678910

I would be so scared to live in Mollys house. It looks like something from a modern horror movie. Particularly cause you know it would be quiet. Forget the cats, I’d need a big dog.

• Haha

alwaystiredasheck

Surprised the gender reveal was just them in their house tbf. I would have expected a massive firework display or something OTT - however, i’m sure that’s what the baby shower will be for.
you guys are forgetting that she doesn’t have enough friends to do a massive hoo ha !!

• Haha

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
guys pls half this thread is y'all guessing what the baby's name will be 💀

"i think it'll be -insert random names OP likes-","it must be DREAM or cloud or Angel Baby Emoji" 😭
Omg I’m dying why can’t people just wait until they reveal the name? WHO CARES

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Jorgiamordue93

I can’t see Molly picking the name Dream isn’t that Rob Kardashian’s kids name ?
She will plonk Mae in as a middle name if it’s a girl and I think it’ll still be TJ for a boy. Tommy junior.

Omg I HATE when people add JUNIOR to things. Their is a woman in my nanas street who shouts at tea time everynight.... Pauuuuulll JUUUUNIORRRR.

Please NO

• Haha

KYLIE

VIP Member
So instead of grabbing a towel and trying to prevent the fabric from getting soaked / stained / marked etc she records it and does nothing?

Imbecile.