Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I didn’t know better I’d say this pic was taken in black and white - absolutely no colour to her life apart from beige ✨. Also veeeeeery quiet on the advertising front at the moment - do we think maybe the brand deals are already drying up as her darling little fiats have no interest in babies and are all at home watching Harry Potter or prepping for their mock exams or whatever?
It reminds me of a bougie hair/nail salon with the clinic floors and neon sign

Reactions: 26
Has this been discussed yet ??? Sorry if it has I am once again behind 😭😭 just came up on my fyp…
If it’s true, he’s a total bleep.
However, I really don’t agree with this kind of post. Why not go to MM directly and deal with it privately. There is no need for this kind of public humiliation, especially when she’s pregnant.
Just another person looking for z-list gossip clout.

Reactions: 24
Sorry if I've missed it..... how have we found out Tommy is broke?!
A user that was knowledgeable about these things posted the reciepts of the company he set up to manage his post Love Island earnings going into liquidation. This would happen if no money was going into it or if he didn't declare his taxes.

The deals he got post Love Island like his Boohoo man line and night club pas have dried up and he's been dropped from two different management companies. He's currently with Force 1 which is the most basic management a reality TV person can get. The only work they seem to get him is very infrequent ads on his instagram. It's strange because he has the biggest following of all the male Love Islanders, dates the most popular girl to come from the show and comes from a famous family but there seems to be zero out there for him.

He has a youtube channel which is monetised. Obviously he makes money from boxing but at his level we're talking a couple of thousand pounds a fight. Obviously he has some money coming in but unless he has some super secret source income it will be Molly funding him.

Now if the fight with Jake Paul goes ahead he'll finally get a big pay day which will boost his bank account. Assuming he doesn't do the obvious and waste it all on hookers and blow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
If I didn’t know better I’d say this pic was taken in black and white - absolutely no colour to her life apart from beige ✨. Also veeeeeery quiet on the advertising front at the moment - do we think maybe the brand deals are already drying up as her darling little fiats have no interest in babies and are all at home watching Harry Potter or prepping for their mock exams or whatever?

Adventures and it's just going to tesco at 10pm

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A user that was knowledgeable about these things posted the reciepts of the company he set up to manage his post Love Island earnings going into liquidation. This would happen if no money was going into it or if he didn't declare his taxes.

The deals he got post Love Island like his Boohoo man line and night club pas have dried up and he's been dropped from two different management companies. He's currently with Force 1 which is the most basic management a reality TV person can get. The only work they seem to get him is very infrequent ads on his instagram. It's strange because he has the biggest following of all the male Love Islanders, dates the most popular girl to come from the show and comes from a famous family but there seems to be zero out there for him.

He has a youtube channel which is monetised. Obviously he makes money from boxing but at his level we're talking a couple of thousand pounds a fight. Obviously he has some money coming in but unless he has some super secret source income it will be Molly funding him.

Now if the fight with Jake Paul goes ahead he'll finally get a big pay day which will boost his bank account. Assuming he doesn't do the obvious and waste it all on hookers and blow.
From all of this, it does come across as though he is just lazy. Like you say he has a bigger following than other male love islanders, he’s with the most popular/famous love islander. He doesn’t appear to train properly/consistently or take his fighting ‘career’ particularly seriously. I’m sure there are opportunities out there for him if he was willing, there are many ‘celebrities’ out there ‘lower’ than him who do loads of stuff.

Reactions: 23
From all of this, it does come across as though he is just lazy. Like you say he has a bigger following than other male love islanders, he’s with the most popular/famous love islander. He doesn’t appear to train properly/consistently or take his fighting ‘career’ particularly seriously. I’m sure there are opportunities out there for him if he was willing, there are many ‘celebrities’ out there ‘lower’ than him who do loads of stuff.
He's also a walking ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He doesn't even post on his youtube anymore. He did like 5 videos and then gave up just like everything else

Reactions: 18
Tommy is lazy & thick, barely does any work with his 4.3M Instagram followers he could be easily making loads of money like Molly does but leeches off her instead. His Youtube (52K) ads will be only be a few thousand in total as he last uploaded a video 7 months ago & only did 6 in total. His TikTok is not even verified with only 13K followers. Unless Molly’s paying him to appear in her vlogs/ deals or he’s drug dealing for Kinahans his income isn’t up to their lifestyle expenses - Molly bought the house & paying all their bills. Dropped again from another manager, recently changed to Alpha Talent Group - Michael & Danny from S5 are also with them mainly rep PTs. Main Headquarters in Texas but Tommy’s banned from US so he cannot go, due his connections with drug cartel. No Brands want to work with him is odd not even BooHoo same owners as PLT or any sports company - he must have a terrible reputation in the industry especially as he keeps changing management.

Companies House website has all their public accounts. See below - Fury TNT Ltd is his boxing income & the other Tommy Fury TNT LTD is all his Influencer /Ads income plus Molly’s two companies accounts as comparison - huge difference. Tommy managed to stop his bankruptcy on both his Limited companies last minute in March by submitting his overdue accounts & paying his taxes. His next accounts are due by 31st Oct 22 for last year, Jan 21 to Jan 22 period, expected to be much lower as his LI Advertising deals had dried up. Made no attempt in the past 6 months to be more productive work wise now he’s going to be a Dad - simply useless deadbeat like his own disgusting father, John. Tommy’s only busy getting off his head & street fighting instead. He’s 23 time to grow up.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Whenever Tyson does Instagram stories about Tommy it gives me such cameo vibes. How much do we reckon Tommy pays Tyson a story?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Whenever Tyson does Instagram stories about Tommy it gives me such cameo vibes. How much do we reckon Tommy pays Tyson a story?
I think it depends if it comes out of the pocket money molly gives him or if she has a special budget for it separately.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My baby name guess - Maionette or Mayonette based on what she said on love island 😂 Mayo Fury does sound like a McDonald’s special burger though

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.