Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So nice of molly to buy Tommy his dream car because he definitely can’t afford it😂
I'm pretty sure that molly said recently that she has ordered a new car so this is probably hers? she was always banging on about how much she loved fran's G wagon

Reactions: 13
Puts something on a wall you see in a bar toilets 😂
The thing that bothers me about her (and emphasis on HER because she’s the one paying and picking these things out) and these “inspirational/dreamy/etc” decor is that it’s like….. those two are not deep. I doubt they have had any real life/substantial/controversial/uncomfortable type conversation. It just annoys me when people have like deep quotes and you think “you think Shrek is a cream of the crop movie…..” 🫠🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The thing that bothers me about her (and emphasis on HER because she’s the one paying and picking these things out) and these “inspirational/dreamy/etc” decor is that it’s like….. those two are not deep. I doubt they have had any real life/substantial/controversial/uncomfortable type conversation. It just annoys me when people have like deep quotes and you think “you think Shrek is a cream of the crop movie…..” 🫠🫠
They think they’re deep just because shrek told them about layers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Karen Fury? 😏

if theres nothing going on baby names are obvs gonna be posted i don't see the big deal? skip it!
Q . so what is tommys job like he seldom fights i just don't get what he does????
Loool imagine 🤣 I liked the Harry Potter inspired ones I cannot lie. I know it's been said that people are just posting to be able to say I told you so but I'm enjoying it, if anyone does get it well done. MM aint doing anything else worthy of talking about right now since she's been quiet on insta. She'll probably crank up content at xmas or near the due date, then go silent as many do saying they've loved being in their bubble having privacy, but then post post post post and may still hold off on the name like Miss Kylie Jenner. Tommy....doesn't do anything its always just how his career is a mess. At this rate they'll have to join Sam, Billie and Ferne with baby shows. Go back to their ITV roots, to keep him afloat.

Reactions: 8
Knob-head fury x
Sorry if I’ve offended anyone please don’t attack me

Seriously, I’m going to guess ‘love’ after they met on love island

If I didn’t know better I’d say this pic was taken in black and white - absolutely no colour to her life apart from beige ✨. Also veeeeeery quiet on the advertising front at the moment - do we think maybe the brand deals are already drying up as her darling little fiats have no interest in babies and are all at home watching Harry Potter or prepping for their mock exams or whatever?

Attachments

Reactions: 12
If I didn’t know better I’d say this pic was taken in black and white - absolutely no colour to her life apart from beige ✨. Also veeeeeery quiet on the advertising front at the moment - do we think maybe the brand deals are already drying up as her darling little fiats have no interest in babies and are all at home watching Harry Potter or prepping for their mock exams or whatever?
That looks hideous my god.

Reactions: 11
My baby name guess is that, despite her claim that it isn't a real name, it is a real name and she's just been spelling it wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My baby name guess is that, despite her claim that it isn't a real name, it is a real name and she's just been spelling it wrong
OMG imagine if it is! Like she wants the baby to be called Niamh or Sian but she’s searching them how they sound 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.