Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn't even post on his youtube anymore. He did like 5 videos and then gave up just like everything else
I suppose following Molly around Dubai and the Maldives pays well.

Tbh he features in all her content so could say he was basically “acting” and built up her whole brand/image 😂

I think it's been rightly said, he's just lazy. Surely he could have gotten into professional modelling too if he actually wanted to plus youtube.

Tommy is lazy & thick, barely does any work with his 4.3M Instagram followers he could be easily making loads of money like Molly does but leeches off her instead. His Youtube (52K) ads will be only be a few thousand in total as he last uploaded a video 7 months ago & only did 6 in total. His TikTok is not even verified with only 13K followers. Unless Molly’s paying him to appear in her vlogs/ deals or he’s drug dealing for Kinahans his income isn’t up to their lifestyle expenses - Molly bought the house & paying all their bills. Dropped again from another manager, recently changed to Alpha Talent Group - Michael & Danny from S5 are also with them mainly rep PTs. Main Headquarters in Texas but Tommy’s banned from US so he cannot go, due his connections with drug cartel. No Brands want to work with him is odd not even BooHoo same owners as PLT or any sports company - he must have a terrible reputation in the industry especially as he keeps changing management.

Companies House website has all their public accounts. See below - Fury TNT Ltd is his boxing income & the other Tommy Fury TNT LTD is all his Influencer /Ads income plus Molly’s two companies accounts as comparison - huge difference. Tommy managed to stop his bankruptcy on both his Limited companies last minute in March by submitting his overdue accounts & paying his taxes. His next accounts are due by 31st Oct 22 for last year, Jan 21 to Jan 22 period, expected to be much lower as his LI Advertising deals had dried up. Made no attempt in the past 6 months to be more productive work wise now he’s going to be a Dad - simply useless deadbeat like his own disgusting father, John. Tommy’s only busy getting off his head & street fighting instead. He’s 23 time to grow up.
He has connections with drug dealing and gangster families? I know nothing about Tommy’s family...

Reactions: 13
Sorry but why does there need to be two showers right beside each other? Why not have 2 separate areas and have the one shower in the middle? Makes no sense

Reactions: 16
How can Tyson say tommy “started from the bottom” he didn’t start from the bleeping bottom, he got lucky and went on a reality show and got followers, promo and ads from that, Tommy doesn’t even work hard he drops out of fights all the time and stuffs his face silly when he’s supposed to be training if anything he’s a lazy tit😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I suppose following Molly around Dubai and the Maldives pays well.

Tbh he features in all her content so could say he was basically “acting” and built up her whole brand/image 😂

I think it's been rightly said, he's just lazy. Surely he could have gotten into professional modelling too if he actually wanted to plus youtube.

He has connections with drug dealing and gangster families? I know nothing about Tommy’s family...
I’m glad he doesn’t bc it hopefully means actual male models get more work but yes he could easily have done more in the way of modelling in the UK for various brands.

Reactions: 1
Sorry but why does there need to be two showers right beside each other? Why not have 2 separate areas and have the one shower in the middle? Makes no sense
Ik! Unless they are both showering at the same time everytime, it looks cosy. But they're always apart and imagining getting into that one side of the shower on my own looks very cold to me.

Reactions: 8
Ik! Unless they are both showering at the same time everytime, it looks cosy. But they're always apart and imagining getting into that one side of the shower on my own looks very cold to me.
I’m trying so hard to picture this (the double shower set up?) but I can’t. Is this in a video or her Instagram or something ?

Reactions: 3
they’re defo never showering together lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
On Instagram x
sorry but these doors are so ugly. you can get really nice doors and the amount of money shes spending she can deffo afford full seamless glass instead of this ugly brown?? metal??????

Reactions: 35
I would be so scared to live in Mollys house. It looks like something from a modern horror movie. Particularly cause you know it would be quiet. Forget the cats, I’d need a big dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I would be so scared to live in Mollys house. It looks like something from a modern horror movie. Particularly cause you know it would be quiet. Forget the cats, I’d need a big dog.
She can deffo never get a dog again after she contributed to the first ones death by shipping it over from Russia. She got away with that too well IMO 🤬

Reactions: 33
She can deffo never get a dog again after she contributed to the first ones death by shipping it over from Russia. She got away with that too well IMO 🤬
Whatever happened to Tommy’s German Shepard dog… he just decided to leave it behind I guess

• Wow
Reactions: 3
A user that was knowledgeable about these things posted the reciepts of the company he set up to manage his post Love Island earnings going into liquidation. This would happen if no money was going into it or if he didn't declare his taxes.

The deals he got post Love Island like his Boohoo man line and night club pas have dried up and he's been dropped from two different management companies. He's currently with Force 1 which is the most basic management a reality TV person can get. The only work they seem to get him is very infrequent ads on his instagram. It's strange because he has the biggest following of all the male Love Islanders, dates the most popular girl to come from the show and comes from a famous family but there seems to be zero out there for him.

He has a youtube channel which is monetised. Obviously he makes money from boxing but at his level we're talking a couple of thousand pounds a fight. Obviously he has some money coming in but unless he has some super secret source income it will be Molly funding him.

Now if the fight with Jake Paul goes ahead he'll finally get a big pay day which will boost his bank account. Assuming he doesn't do the obvious and waste it all on hookers and blow.
It’s probably because he’s so dense and boring. He just isn’t charismatic or likeable. He doesn’t possess the intelligence to be witty or funny. He’s conventionally good looking if you’re into that kind of thing but personally no matter how fit someone is I could never date someone that seems as empty and “meh” in terms of personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.