Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More money than sense but can’t buy a handbag big enough for everything she carries in her hands

886FCBE8-F130-477E-BD95-7BB81A9B1149.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Surely her coat has pockets
Why walk around hugging an iphone when she can put it in her coat pocket?

Reactions: 4
Suggestion: #28 - Claims her baby isn't Cloud, Tommy scrounges, aren't you proud!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Another basic mum influencer in the making then. Boring Zzzzzzz her audience won’t be interested in the slightest 🥴
I’m just miffed because I’m getting an Icandy! Although I’m getting the Peach and not the Core that she will be flogging.

Reactions: 3
More money than sense but can’t buy a handbag big enough for everything she carries in her hands

View attachment 1670167
Was considering buying those ugh ultra minis…that pic killed that urge. Wow imagine spending a fortune to look so frumpy and beige. Utterly lacking elegance, I think she aims for hailey Bieber, clean girl, waif style. But she can’t pull it off

Reactions: 11
Just randomly lurking re endo it took me 7 years to get diagnosed big misconception is you can’t have children I have 2. Endo is so lacking resources even with medical professionals so I wish she had used her big platform to educate people because as I said big misconception that you can’t get pregnant (some cases mightn’t it’s no guarantee) all endo surgery is called excision surgery and it’s not on fe changing .. there is no cure. Sorry rant over 🫠
Theres excision, ablation and laser. Excision is gold standard and much more affective at getting rid for longer as you're taking from the "root". Laparoscopy is keyhole surgery, the term for how they enter the stomach. I would be interested to know what she had done, especially as she went private. Oh, not to mention she was hardly bloated and went on a photoshoot days later...

Anyway, your hormones obviously change whilst pregnant so I believe you get less/no pain (have no experience as unfortunately endo has ruined my fertility) personally I'm interested to see how she is a year or so after. Not that I expect her to actually raise awareness as she did a tit job of that after her surgery!

Not a lover of her, just unfortunately part of the endometriosis club and someone that has had serious complications from having it!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Why did Molly originally move to Manchester? She was already here pre-Love Island wasn’t she? Could she just not afford London?
A lot more influencers are moving to Manchester over London. Personally, I’m from the south and would much rather live in Manchester than London. I think the shift in celebs moving there and influencing others to do the same has contributed to a housing crisis.

Reactions: 10
Theres excision, ablation and laser. Excision is gold standard and much more affective at getting rid for longer as you're taking from the "root". Laparoscopy is keyhole surgery, the term for how they enter the stomach. I would be interested to know what she had done, especially as she went private. Oh, not to mention she was hardly bloated and went on a photoshoot days later...

Anyway, your hormones obviously change whilst pregnant so I believe you get less/no pain (have no experience as unfortunately endo has ruined my fertility) personally I'm interested to see how she is a year or so after. Not that I expect her to actually raise awareness as she did a tit job of that after her surgery!

Not a lover of her, just unfortunately part of the endometriosis club and someone that has had serious complications from having it!
Yes this 100% sorry I typed it in middle of painsomnia I’m sorry to hear it’s effecting your fertility my heart breaks for you and many others I know in same position. I ended up having complete hysterectomy for adeno at a young age.Noway could you film 3days after excision surgery ad you said the bloat from gas alone is horrific also she made it seem like “endo surgery” was no big deal! She really could have helped the endo community out by using her platform to spread awareness instead she just glossed over it very frustrating especially when she has a huge audience

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes this 100% sorry I typed it in middle of painsomnia I’m sorry to hear it’s effecting your fertility my heart breaks for you and many others I know in same position. I ended up having complete hysterectomy for adeno at a young age.Noway could you film 3days after excision surgery ad you said the bloat from gas alone is horrific also she made it seem like “endo surgery” was no big deal! She really could have helped the endo community out by using her platform to spread awareness instead she just glossed over it very frustrating especially when she has a huge audience
I am ashamed to say I didn't mind her sometimes, but after the whole endo story with her I really dislike her. Imagine my boss knowing Molly can go on a photoshoot 3 days later, yet I'm asking for over a week off lol 🙄

Reactions: 7
I am ashamed to say I didn't mind her sometimes, but after the whole endo story with her I really dislike her. Imagine my boss knowing Molly can go on a photoshoot 3 days later, yet I'm asking for over a week off lol 🙄
The photoshoot after her surgery really annoyed me. She Photoshopped the life out of the photoshoot pictures and then a few days later she uploaded a vlog showing her scars and how bloated her stomach was. I was shocked more people didn’t call her out on it. She’s a compulsive liar

CC4257D2-EC0E-46EB-8B10-9EE95B9C1A9A.jpeg

9326E13D-7CAD-4F37-A02E-7BC93B0FD268.png
4870C9A4-76B8-42A6-8811-9A5C5FDC6813.png

Reactions: 13
A lot more influencers are moving to Manchester over London. Personally, I’m from the south and would much rather live in Manchester than London. I think the shift in celebs moving there and influencing others to do the same has contributed to a housing crisis.
I don’t really understand this..can you explain this a bit more?! What celebs have moved to Manchester from London? Genuine question cos I can’t think of any… also how would this affect the housing crisis? Would it not make it easier if people moved from south to north .. it’s fact that there’s less houses/flats etc down south purely because of the land mass than up north and prices down south are astronomical as well compared so I just don’t have any knowledge of this happening … there’s defo a housing crisis down south but not so much up north so I don’t get your point… I always thought Manchester was the spot for wannabe influencers because it’s cheaper to live andPLT etc has its HQ up there.. let’s be honest wannabe influencers prob couldn’t afford rent in London .. they’re competing with actual celebs for work

Reactions: 7
It's not anything to do with celebs and influencers, no ones buying a house cause Molly Mae is maybe going to pop up in their local Tesco.

This is mostly bc of WFH etc changing where people can live and then buy.

All of the people saving down south usually need (or have) way more deposit than someone in MCR would need to buy. So when WFH/Hybrid working became a thing, a lot of people are thinking duck it, just buy up north. Quite a few of my team did it - one in a city up north who visits the office maybe once a month, another moved to Ireland and visits the office 1 day a week. They can then have a bigger house, 2 bed apartment etc for half the price than down south and they have no actual reason to stay in the south in that case.

It's had a knock-on effect on the housing market obviously. People with London salaries now looking to buy up north will have changed the market a lot.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.