Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone going through every name that ever existed just so they can say ‘I told you so’ in a few months time

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Perhaps the name of the next thread needs to be guess the name of Molly Mae's baby. 🥱😴

Reactions: 11
What do you guys think of this suggestion: make a separate thread for just guessing baby names? As it seems to be taking over.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
If people want the thread to go in a different direction maybe start a conversation, nothing else is happening so people are discussing the baby

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t think the problem is with discussing the baby, it’s just the list of names. It’s like reading a baby book. You’re right though, there isn’t anything going on so I think I’ll unfollow the thread for a while 🥱

Reactions: 23
It’s just annoying that she said no one will guess and people are trying to guess. She’s obviously gone for a Ridiculous name and people are suggesting things like Penelope and Skye??? They are normal names ….

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'll laugh if she just said this to get everyone speculating about some unusual name and she ends up changing her mind and going with a common name. But no she won't as everything has to be above and beyond, better than anyone else's, and since she's had this name since time began it wouldn't be perfect if she changed it.

Reactions: 12
I'll laugh if she just said this to get everyone speculating about some unusual name and she ends up changing her mind and going with a common name. But no she won't as everything has to be above and beyond, better than anyone else's, and since she's had this name since time began it wouldn't be perfect if she changed it.
Karen Fury? 😏

if theres nothing going on baby names are obvs gonna be posted i don't see the big deal? skip it!
Q . so what is tommys job like he seldom fights i just don't get what he does????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.