Molly-Mae Hague #22 Molly moves whilst Timmy… *crickets*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen her in real life, wonder what she acts like in public when she’s by herself lol

Reactions: 7
I wonder what her old school pals must think of her. Or just her peers in her year group. Like was she really popular at school. I can’t imagine her accepting not being the centre of attention at all times - a bit like how she acts now thinking the sun shines out of her arse

Reactions: 14
had a late night discussion with my friend, so I knew I had to hear your answers!! do you guys find Timmy attractive? 😬 my friend said if she saw him clubbing, and walked past him, she’d probably look back, maybe approach him, but as soon as he spoke, she’d dip 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️ he just gives very clingy vibes, after you break up, he’d wail on his facebook - her words! 😭😭 I, on the other hand, think that his upper body is way too big in comparison to his legs, and listen I know he’s a boxer, but cmoon man get those legs working

Reactions: 11
had a late night discussion with my friend, so I knew I had to hear your answers!! do you guys find Timmy attractive? 😬 my friend said if she saw him clubbing, and walked past him, she’d probably look back, maybe approach him, but as soon as he spoke, she’d dip 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️ he just gives very clingy vibes, after you break up, he’d wail on his facebook - her words! 😭😭 I, on the other hand, think that his upper body is way too big in comparison to his legs, and listen I know he’s a boxer, but cmoon man get those legs working
I can’t even entertain the possibility of him being physically attractive because everytime he opens his mouth I want the ground to swallow me up. Such a gormless, brain dead, man child

I can’t even entertain the possibility of him being physically attractive because everytime he opens his mouth I want the ground to swallow me up. Such a gormless, brain dead, man child
and it’s a distant memory now but I actually liked him on love island !! He came across well. But when you spend half your time with John Fury and half your time with Molly and her 7492016 teddies what chance have ye got.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I 100% believe that Tommy hasn’t proposed yet because he doesn’t have the money to buy a ridiculously expensive ring like 6 figures prices. She won’t buy it herself, I think he’s saving up and that’s why it’s taking so long, he knows the media will find out the price of it the second it’s shown so he doesn’t want it to be ripped apart

Reactions: 28
I 100% believe that Tommy hasn’t proposed yet because he doesn’t have the money to buy a ridiculously expensive ring like 6 figures prices. She won’t buy it herself, I think he’s saving up and that’s why it’s taking so long, he knows the media will find out the price of it the second it’s shown so he doesn’t want it to be ripped apart
maybe I’m being soft but with Tyson guaranteed £25m for this fight PLUS a % of the ppv surely he’ll give Tommy/his dad etc a smalllllll cut. A slight million. Nothing major. 🥴
I’m being serious though 😂 for helping him train etc.

Molly Mae has ruined her place, where’s Tommy? Still not a trace

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
molly will 100% orchestrate her own proposal and ring, just like the dog that was a "surprise" from tommy.

Reactions: 25
He’s not my type at all. Like I cannot find him sexy, the tiny legs, the Ken haircut, the dead behind the eyes stare, the pout no just no.

Reactions: 25
It's a no from me. That slicked hair reminds me of Ross Geller's attempt at being cool and he dresses like a classic young chav. The only discernible quality I thought he had was being chivalrous and loyal, but his brother and father are retched misogynists, so does the apple fall that far from the tree? That's why I asked if it was the same mum. Should have known pa Tyson traded for a younger model and second family!

Reactions: 6
maybe I’m being soft but with Tyson guaranteed £25m for this fight PLUS a % of the ppv surely he’ll give Tommy/his dad etc a smalllllll cut. A slight million. Nothing major. 🥴
I’m being serious though 😂 for helping him train etc.
He wont get a million its not even a title fight.
No I dont find him attractive he has nice coloured eyes thats it!

Reactions: 3
hahahhha love this. I couldn’t agree more about the upper body in comparison to the lower hahaha. Maybe if he hit legs once in a while
I would consider it BUT still the huge problem of his generally spaced out mental level hahaha. That’s a real turn off for me and I don’t think I could get past it !

Reactions: 2
It's a no from me. That slicked hair reminds me of Ross Geller's attempt at being cool and he dresses like a classic young chav. The only discernible quality I thought he had was being chivalrous and loyal, but his brother and father are retched misogynists, so does the apple fall that far from the tree? That's why I asked if it was the same mum. Should have known pa Tyson traded for a younger model and second family!
The slicked hair is a gypsy thing. I sometimes wonder about how close he is to those roots or his Mauritian roots

Reactions: 3
I haven’t reallyyy been buying myselfff anything designer recentlyyy becuzzz I’m reallyyy reallyyy happyyy ??? Why lie about pointless tit 😅

ED713ED4-649D-4081-9A4A-BC50462D9F5B.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
He wont get a million its not even a title fight.

No I dont find him attractive he has nice coloured eyes thats it!
I know he won’t for his fight I’m saying surely Tyson will give them a small % of his pot for training with him etc? Since he’s so generous and family is everything and bla bla bla. May be his only hope of getting a £££££ ring if the Jake Paul fight doesn’t materialise.

I’m watching the public workouts on Twitter and Frank Warren has just said he’s really intelligent with a good head on his shoulders and hasn’t put a foot wrong… 🤐 tell me you’re scared of big John without telling me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I haven’t reallyyy been buying myselfff anything designer recentlyyy becuzzz I’m reallyyy reallyyy happyyy ??? Why lie about pointless tit 😅

View attachment 1205205
What is the point of this, her shoes? Her toes? Her Nike tracksuit bottoms that are glued to her body 24/7? This pointless tit earns her money. duck me I'm in the wrong game! Not that I could live her vacuous life however much money I earned!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.