Molly-Mae Hague #22 Molly moves whilst Timmy… *crickets*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The link of what it looked like. It’s stunning, hope she doesn’t change all of it
Thank you! It’s absolutely stunning! What on Earth is she thinking? The only thing I would have changed is the art and that’s purely personal preference. Why does she want a basic witch all White House? Why not just buy a empty shell, paint it all white and put your sparkly mirrors and crushed velvet furniture in it and call it a day?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
most of the pics from that link for when it eventually gets removed:
not included the exterior / front elevation even though it's fairly easy to find

1650280955773.png
1650280993224.png

1650281031926.png
1650281059088.png

1650281112756.png
1650281160385.png

1650281205419.png
1650281236033.png

1650281279491.png
1650281310558.png

1650281356946.png
1650281382302.png

1650281439581.png
1650281478502.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Whoever owned the house before clearly put love n effort in jt. Just for her to make it all white 😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 24
It was so beautiful and unique, I really, really hope she doesn’t rip too much of it out beyond what she already has.

Reactions: 17
Wow those photos are gorgeous! Just dropped here to ask if she’s the most tone deaf person in the world?! Not even a burglary could shift her perspective/behaviour

Reactions: 3
To quote Chandler Bing, when did this girl start crapping money?!!

Aside from being on Love Island, what has she actually done? I watched the PLT documentary and it's obvious she doesn't do any real work so is that company just literally giving her millions of pounds as an insanely massive brand deal? I can't wrap my head around this reality lol!

Reactions: 24
It’s so gorgeous like this 😫

Also why do her teeth seem to break all the time? I have edge bonding and have never had it chip etc so what the hell does she use her teeth for

Reactions: 9

Also why do her teeth seem to break all the time? I have edge bonding and have never had it chip etc so what the hell does she use her teeth for
Omgggg she can’t keep up with her own lies… she said her teeth were “all natural” (even though clearly they aren’t” )

Reactions: 17

Yeah me too, 3 years now. They are really hard wearing. She obviously eats rocks! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet its all going to be chav grey out dated sofa's and tit cream carpets...of course she going to be there at Wembley 23/04 he’s on the undercard lets hope they lock all the belonging aways...still being rich and privileged always replace especially when theres constant showing off

Reactions: 12
Maybe it’s just the pictures not showing everything but there seems very little outdoor space for the size of the house. Thought there would be a bit more of a garden to it

Reactions: 9
Maybe it’s just the pictures not showing everything but there seems very little outdoor space for the size of the house. Thought there would be a bit more of a garden to it
I think it is the pictures. Only shows the patio area, but there's a garden too. Don't think she'll do anything but sun bath anyway, despite her 'skin cancer' scare!

Reactions: 11
To quote Chandler Bing, when did this girl start crapping money?!!

Aside from being on Love Island, what has she actually done? I watched the PLT documentary and it's obvious she doesn't do any real work so is that company just literally giving her millions of pounds as an insanely massive brand deal? I can't wrap my head around this reality lol!
So true, sad this is what you get for making videos about cheap tat clothing and face tune yourself into oblivion

Reactions: 7
Do Tommy and Tyson have the same mother? I reckon the only card he holds is the engagement and he's not gonna play that yet. Especially as he clearly can't afford to buy her an Insta worthy ring.

Reactions: 6
Omgggg she can’t keep up with her own lies… she said her teeth were “all natural” (even though clearly they aren’t” )
Why does she even lie about that. It’s so obvious she’s got veeners, surprised she hasn’t lied about her hair being all natural too.

“All natural” makes me cringe so much. This daft little cow has such a superiority complex for someone who rips their whole lifestyle and ambitions from the Kardashians

I bet its all going to be chav grey out dated sofa's and tit cream carpets...of course she going to be there at Wembley 23/04 he’s on the undercard lets hope they lock all the belonging aways...still being rich and privileged always replace especially when theres constant showing off
It’ll be crushed velvet grey with mirrored furniture and white floors and walls. Boring compared to what it is now

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The only thing I don't like in the photos is that strange tree truck in the sitting room :confused:

Reactions: 2
Do Tommy and Tyson have the same mother? I reckon the only card he holds is the engagement and he's not gonna play that yet. Especially as he clearly can't afford to buy her an Insta worthy ring.
She'll be buying that herself. If they get that far.

Reactions: 10
Why does she even lie about that. It’s so obvious she’s got veeners, surprised she hasn’t lied about her hair being all natural too.

“All natural” makes me cringe so much. This daft little cow has such a superiority complex for someone who rips their whole lifestyle and ambitions from the Kardashians

It’ll be crushed velvet grey with mirrored furniture and white floors and walls. Boring compared to what it is now
She doesn’t have veneers she has composite bonding which attaches on to the ends / layers on top of the teeth. Not natural at all. Her natural teeth are actually gorgeous there’s a clip on YouTube when she had the bonding layer taken off but of course natural teeth were “too yellow” for money mae so she’s had new bonding on the top and re-whitened

She'll be buying that herself. If they get that far.
Lmao they will get that far because she’s already planned it. It’ll happen within the next year because she always needs another goal especially now there’s “not something new for her to buy”. She’ll get the ring herself, whatever Tommy would have picked wouldn’t be good enough for her.

Reactions: 1
Well at least the house has enough rooms so Timmy can have one to house all his championship belts he'll win in the future :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.