Molly-Mae Hague #22 Molly moves whilst Timmy… *crickets*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gutted she’s changing that bathroom with the dark green/blue tiles – I love the design and it makes such a nice change to the typical all white/beige/grey marble bathroom everyone gets nowadays (no hate, as they look nice and clean, but it’s just nice to see something unique)

Reactions: 16
I don’t understand, why would she buy an already done Art Deco style house to completely rip it apart and change it to what looks like is going to be a minimalist style house 😳 nothing wrong with that style, but Just build the house you want? Don’t destroy other peoples clear hard work when there’s really no point, makes me sad that was truly a one of a kind house she is tearing apart and changing when someone out there could have bought it and loved it the way it was 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Just remember guysss it’s all about persunalll preference and persunalll opiniyonnn so PLEASE don’t come for meee 😚✌🏻 She’s trying too hard nowadays to avoid getting any bad comments. What a wuss

Reactions: 38
Ohh mii gawd guys literallyyyyyy genuinelyyyyy shocked over here at Molly Maison, turns out it doesn’t actuallyyy take the builders 2 days to put up a dust sheet ??

Just how did they manage that with their 24 hours eh Molster? Oooohh magic. Harry Potter is in Cheshire, pass it on
I thought she was a man before I clicked onto the bigger picture

Reactions: 1
The thing is, if instagram went tomorrow I think she’ll disappear just as quick along with all of the other influencers.

Reactions: 24
OMG she paid all that for the house and is ripping everything out and redoing it? might as well have bought a cheaper house and done it up. moron!

Reactions: 23
The link of what it looked like. It’s stunning, hope she doesn’t change all of it

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Of course she is going to change all of it, god forbid it’s not marble white all over

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.