Molly-Mae Hague #22 Molly moves whilst Timmy… *crickets*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them LV sliders are perfect proof that just because it's designer doesn't mean it's nice

Reactions: 17
had a late night discussion with my friend, so I knew I had to hear your answers!! do you guys find Timmy attractive? 😬 my friend said if she saw him clubbing, and walked past him, she’d probably look back, maybe approach him, but as soon as he spoke, she’d dip 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️ he just gives very clingy vibes, after you break up, he’d wail on his facebook - her words! 😭😭 I, on the other hand, think that his upper body is way too big in comparison to his legs, and listen I know he’s a boxer, but cmoon man get those legs working
duck it if I saw him in a club id take him home and give him the time of his life
🤣🤣
1. I’ve had worse
2. It would piss Molly off

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If they have sex more than once a month I’m the pope
Oh this was ages ago. Clearly wasted on her. She's since said it's too painful because of her endometriosis. Strange that I know more about her sex life from the DM than my own from personal experience! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She said that there is no part of her body he hasn't licked. I inferred from that that he's extremely cunnilingual! 🤣
what including her crack?? 🤣🤣🤣
(also why would you share that with social media. Like why did we need to know this info or this part of her life)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s definitely going to do some sort of over the top obnoxious giveaway when the home account hits a million followers isn’t she… still laughing about what a shambles that last giveaway ended up

Reactions: 5
‘When you pick the best builders ever’ … 🥴 her choice of words are always so jarring

how’s she want a pat on the back for the builders doing their job ???

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her perception of trades people is just depressing. Why can’t she accept that people work hard? It’s so damn patronising

Reactions: 50
Her perception of trades people is just depressing. Why can’t she accept that people work hard? It’s so damn patronising
They can’t probably wait to get out of there as the stench from elly belly and 3 week old unwashed hair probably makes them want to jump off a ladder

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.