Molly-Mae Hague #22 Molly moves whilst Timmy… *crickets*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is he at everton?? assuming it's formby but could be somewhere like knowsley village
Yeah he’s at Everton! A lot of our team seems to live either by me in Blundellsands, Formby or Cheshire ways or some are in town.
Sorry I got his name wrong it’s Sylvain Distins House in hale
Even more intrigued that it’s Distin’s house as I loved him so much when he was at us 😂😄

Reactions: 2
How embarrassing for Tommy 😭 We know full well he hasn’t contributed any money towards this house. Mooching off Molly but acting like it’s his house too 😭

A524C9FD-7613-4FE6-BCCF-5BB128022BDC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
How embarrassing for Tommy 😭 We know full well he hasn’t contributed any money towards this house. Mooching off Molly but acting like it’s his house too 😭

View attachment 1179817
She must be so embarrassed, clearly she’ll never admit she bought it on her own🤪are you not embarazzzed since it’s so obvious he has no say in anything to do with the house 😭

Reactions: 24
The fact that mollys name is first says it all. I wonder if Fran will pay Tommy to take a few bad articles and let Molly dump him!

Reactions: 11
It was mentioned on the reddit forum. Ty, I knew tattlers would know better
i just went and looked and the photo that was posted is a bit crap so i get why people thought they were british shorthairs because you can't see their ears or their eyes particularly well. but yeah tattle always knows best 😂

Reactions: 1
Are we supposed to believe she took the photo with the keys today?? Doesn’t she have her nails short and blue now 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I am in finance too. Your friend shouldn’t be talking about her clients. (I doubt they are the actual wealth manager and just work in the office) It’s really bad business. I think your friend definitely doesn’t have Mollys numbers correct at all. Molly has 50/50 ownership in Filter with George
Gazzard. Have you seen Filters financials. Here are the latest filings. The company is worth at most a 1.5 million. Molly must split her profits with George. Molly might have made 250k last year with filter but definitely not monthly. As you can see for 2020 they had 289k profit after Debts and taxes.
If Molly made 250k a month, so would George. That is 500k a month or 6million a year. Not including expenses and Taxes. Filter is definitely not worth 15 to 20 million.
She has formed MMH Group with Fran- only Aug 2021 no filings yet (look on CH) but she also has another business with George….nothing special I might add.

Reactions: 4
I want to know how she’s done that spinning video, like has she literally just spun round holding the phone? Or is it some weird camera trick I don’t know about?

Reactions: 1
sneaky chin filler
You know what though I actually don’t care what people do with their faces, I’ve even had filler before to try it. You do what you want with your body.

The PROBLEM I have is that she makes sure to mention that she’s going ‘back to all natural’ in almost every video yet she is clearly not. Stop peddling this idea that you have to lie to your followers. Zara McDermott is a good example of someone who talks about her filler, she’s spoken to her followers about getting chin filler and why she does it. Fair play good for her for being honest. But MM is trying to be like a kardashian and pretend she’s naturally perfect when she’s not. It’s unfair on young followers who have low self esteem because they think beauty like her’s is unattainable. Truth is guys; it’s attainable. Through filler. If you want it!

Reactions: 38
Such a weird setup too it looks so gothic and like a molly maison cult 🤣 she deffo thinks she’s relatable and quirky posting that but she looks like an absolute weirdo jumping like that

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.