Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a capitalist through and through. This is why charities elude her. Everything she ever does is for gain.
Yep. Hardly expect influencers to devote their life to charity because of the way they are and the fact they make their money through fast fashion but I can think of quite a few of the most recent cast of LI who have done more to help causes/promote social issues than her in a short period of time. e.g. Kaz talking about racism, Sharon talking about being spiked, Teddy with the full monty, Brett talking about sustainable fashion - even Faye with the guide dogs!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Are there any YouTuber's who just go out and do fun and interesting outings, or do arts and crafts, who aren't very materialistic and rarely do hauls? I would really love to find some new people to watch. Kelly Stamps and Jessica kellgren-fozardis are the only ones I know of.

The only reason I started watching YouTuber's is because I have a chronic health condition and I can barely go out, so I like to watch other people do nice things, as it's the closest I can get to doing it myself. I can't continue to watch someone who says we all have the same 24 hours in a day. She's only young so I'm not going to judge her and she does deserve a lot of credit for what she's achieved. However, it's not good for me to watch someone who doesn't understand that we actually all don't have the same 24 hours in a day or the same level of privilege.
Please watch Grackle if you’re in to that sort of thing! She’s the complete opposite of Molly and super wholesome to watch

Reactions: 15
Yep. Hardly expect influencers to devote their life to charity because of the way they are and the fact they make their money through fast fashion but I can think of quite a few of the most recent cast of LI who have done more to help causes/promote social issues than her in a short period of time. e.g. Kaz talking about racism, Sharon talking about being spiked, Teddy with the full monty, Brett talking about sustainable fashion - even Faye with the guide dogs!
It does makes me laugh that Gen Z’s are supposed to be so environmentally conscious and they’re actually the worst in reality.

Reactions: 11
She’s being praised for that podcast here if anyone wants to add comments for their thoughts on it. I’ve not listened yet
Well at least she accepts she looks like a small child playing dress up with mummy’s clothes. Her intelligence level certainly drops by 5 years, every year! 😄

Sorry but I do expect influencers to support good causes as well as lining their own pocket. Philanthropy (though admittedly self serving or tax efficient for most) should be high on their agenda as conscious and caring citizens who have a platform. The fact that it isn’t and the supporters don’t care is why this world is going to tit. Take Marcus Rashford, love him or loath him he’s done more for kids in the UK than tonnes of charities simply by putting his name to a cause that he is passionate about and more importantly, has been through himself. He certainly doesn’t need to. He even lobbied the government. Imagine her getting her fat lazy ass out of bed before 3pm to talk to Boris!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
She prefers to have money over friends so who’s gonna tell her that money doesn’t mean anything when we’re all gonna be put in a coffin one day.

I think it’s very telling when someone admits they have no friends

Reactions: 36

Has anyone seen this? It honestly reads as though the author is on Molly and Tommy's pay roll.

Tldr: the author was more excited when Molly passed her driving test than when they passed their own. She's like your basic, harmless friend who never moved out of your hometown. Also, who cares that Molly Mae flaunts obscene wealth and is the face of a glorified sweat shop. She's just like us 😗✌

• Sick
Reactions: 12
When most people say they don’t have time for friends it usually comes from a place of bitterness that nobody actually wants to be friends with them…

If it didn’t bother you then you wouldn’t feel the need to justify it or try to compare something as lovely as having close friends with being financially secure. They’re not comparable things at all. It very much screams “Nobody wants to be friends with me, but THEY’RE the problem, not me”.

Reactions: 19
Worst thing I have ever listened to. Managed about 30 mins. Countless eye rolls. What’s with the way she says “my instagran” and wanting to be different. “I just wanted to be different” like 19293 times. Drivel. “No love island didn’t” create who she is today. Yes it did babe x

He’s clearly willing to lick her hole for a few extra followers
😂😂😂😂for sure

Reactions: 3
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if these two weren’t even a intimate couple anymore and are just keeping up the relationship thing for the “fans” and the gram 😂 They never ever look happy

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.