Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone had the same amount of time to play Monopoly, Molly. What's your excuse for this devastating loss?

• Haha
Reactions: 121
Bloody hell TOMMY won?! The rest of them must be thick as tit then if Tommy can beat them both at monopoly. My money was on Maura
I don't understand how Maura spends so much with them. She's clearly quite sharp and witty?

Reactions: 22
What's odd is that she managed to have friends very easily pre and during Love Island..... That Steph Lam who posted the story, Amy Hart said during LI that Molly was her best friend in there, I'm sure she did videos with Ella called "me and my best friend do XXXX" and it's like she came out and dropped them all 🥴 exactly for what is bizarre and unclear
A lot of people have noticed that she is all over certain people like Ella Ravencroft and Ellie Brown then drops them. Cynical of me but I believe a lot of her friendships are just for clout. She's their best friend for a while and when she's gotten a large portion of their followers, subscribers etc she casts them aside. I even think her friendship with Maura is largely for clout on both their ends. Outside of their romances their best engagement and press attention is when they are promoting their friendship.

I think this is an aspect were her and Tommy are quite similar. A lot of his pre-Love Island friends that he trained have said he got big headed and disowned them after he came out of the show. He was all over his 'brother for life' Curtis for months after the show until he decided they were never that close. Michael was apparently always his best friend from the show (because Michael would iron his shirts for him) and they don't even talk now either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She has 6.2 million followers but her posts barely get 300-400K likes? We’ve had more views on some of her threads 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She’s a sad little nobody trying to stay relevant. And going the wrong way about it. She advertises clothing that can’t actually be used for the point of selling them (ski wear) she photoshops herself beyond belief .. badly.. perhaps she’s out of touch with reality which is ironic seeing as a reality show made her famous. Personally I think she should just get in the bin. Never understood the hype and now for anyone who thought they were friends will feel the same. Bellend. Spoilt little witch girl

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have no idea who she really is
But at points of that interview I felt like she was trying to make herself out to be something she’s not …not sure whether she was doing that just to try and impress Steven or what

Have no idea how she can be creative director for plt… like really what does she know

Reactions: 14
this lady commented this on Molly’s Insta post 💔Bet Molly would just tell her to “utilise her 24 hours better” 🤢

Also noticed a lot of people comment on Molly’s tik toks/insta asking for financial help, thought she loved handing out money to homeless people? Just scroll through your comments mol!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 10
second half of the podcast (sorry it's a lot just thought it was interesting) :
  • think's she's started the trend of dissolving fillers
  • wishy-washy explanation of the role of a CD (shock horror)
  • after the burglary, she was on it with insurance and their safety while tommy was more laidback and like it's fine
  • when she posts a snippet of her house, she questions whether it's too much and if newspapers can find it on rightmove
  • what she has left of her jewellery she doesn't even wear anymore (but she flexes with her watch at a plt launch event 🤔 )
  • spends a fortune on security now but she'd rather than spend it on that than a handbag (not that she doesn't have enough for one person 🤔)
  • she doesn't miss her old life
  • chooses not to go out (i.e. trafford centre, mcr christmas markets) cos she needs to take security and there will just be too much people asking for pictures etc
  • patricia bright was her woman, she was everything molly wanted to be
  • her parents are proud of her but she mentions nothing her parents have done has brought her to where she is now. it's all down to her and fran (or fran herself really 🤔)
  • mentions how tommy and her are the only couple remaining from LI'19.
  • not a doubt in her mind that if tommy was around lots of girls she isn't worried and their both made for each other (our mol's favourite saying 🥱)
  • gonna be together forever - thinks about marriage, kids and they never have any problems
  • she's like his manager at times (didn't expect anything less 😂)
  • biggest goal is to own a house (maybe even building one) - doesn't have one but because she can't or doesn't want it but because she hasn't found the right one
  • she gives her money away when she sees anyone on the street - tries to not keep cash in her wallet
  • wanted to get a g-wagon right after passing her test but fran was like no
  • when she has more money,followers etc it will be enough - right now it isn't
the topic of her saying what she has now is not enough - she's gonna end up in a never ending hole of disappointment. if she can't feel grateful for how much she actually has right now how is she ever gonna be grateful for anything else she ever gets? makes me pity her. whenever she says stuff like "im so proud of this but onto the next" i think how are you ever enjoying life if your head is constantly elsewhere and thinking about more more more. at one point most of us have wished we was molly but after this interview its confirmed to me how much i'm glad i'm not her. in her recent video she said she's been feeling the worst she's ever felt but has she stopped to think that maybe the way she goes about her life isn't helping if she can't enjoy the big and the little things. if the podcast has motivated me in any way it's to enjoy my life more and love that all that i have :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 15
I don’t think it was right that she was robbed but still she’s not learnt from that. There she is bragging about a Chanel bag. Yes it’s nice and yes she should have nice things if she can afford it but bragging on social media is just stupid!

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.