Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly no one cares which boring grey Chanel bag you bought. Hope this helps xoxo
She buys something new everday! I wonder when she’ll realise this is because her life is actually a little bit empty and sad. I know when I feel down I often overspend and buy things I don’t need for that dopamine rush. I know now that buying stuff doesn’t make me happy in the long term. It’s nice to buy something for yourself every once in a while, but it feels like she makes a designer purchase every couple of days!

Reactions: 31
Once again, Molly proving that money doesn’t buy class. The Chanel 19 looks like a nappy bag when it’s in lambskin, so much worse in tweed. At least stick with the classics that will retain value, the 19 is a trend and will date quickly. She is clueless when it comes to luxury items.

Reactions: 19
'my jewellery that i have left i don't even wear anymore' - she's such a liar 🙄
she also needs to stop with the heavy editing of that nose cos i swear it didn't look like that at maura's AS event
1639680339191.png

Reactions: 19
The “my boyfriend lost £800K and for once the media isn’t all about me me me” Chanel purchase so she forgets how vacant her life is

If the word “miserable” had a face

5F6313AF-4FF4-47E5-B112-9EEE0ECE226F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.