Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe it. Still think he's got vaginitis.
I'm glad someone else has said this first - I was thinking exactly the same. It seems the Fury team has gone from thinking this was a walk in the park to bottling it. Something has always been rather dubious - first Tommy goes off to America to train, then returns to train with his father, misses the press conference and then the next public sighting is his father shouting the odds and being abusive. They all look and sound rattled - its as if they realise that TNT is not the fighter they thought/hoped he was. Perhaps they became a bit arrogant, and perhaps TNT is cracking under the family pressure to perform.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
I always knew Tommy was never gonna fight Jake Paul. It was a lose lose situation for him anyways - his so called career is over if he lost and he wouldnā€™t even be taken seriously as a boxer even if he did beat Jake Paul - heā€™s a YouTuber for crying out loud.

Reactions: 41
I always knew Tommy was never gonna fight Jake Paul. It was a lose lose situation for him anyways - his so called career is over if he lost and he wouldnā€™t even be taken seriously as a boxer even if he did beat Jake Paul - heā€™s a YouTuber for crying out loud.
I think Jake and his brother Logan have made good attempts moving their careers into boxing. Itā€™s clear they train and take it seriously.

I think Tommy needs to realise no one considers him a boxer, heā€™s just a washed up reality star living in his brotherā€™s shadow.

Reactions: 38
I donā€™t think Jake will give him a reschedule. He doesnā€™t need the money and this way he can continue taunting the fury name which will have John seething. jake is a lot of things but heā€™s an outstanding troll šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 35
Photoshopped it that much it looks like two completely different people!! The difference in head shape where she forgot to photoshop the reflection in the backšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
The outfit is awful, how has no one told her yet that just because itā€™s designer doesnā€™t mean itā€™s nice

Reactions: 21
The outfit is awful, how has no one told her yet that just because itā€™s designer doesnā€™t mean itā€™s nice
These ā€œnew moneyā€ insta huns are just mad for designer labels, they would wear shite if it had Balenciaga stamped on it šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I missed the last thread so not sure if mentioned but does anyone know what hotel in Budapest she stayed at? I love Budapest and want to book this one for next time as it looked *chefs kiss*

Reactions: 4
just read the wiki (i know how late) SHE DOESNT WASH ELLIE BELLY??????? guyssss i canā€™t deal

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I missed the last thread so not sure if mentioned but does anyone know what hotel in Budapest she stayed at? I love Budapest and want to book this one for next time as it looked *chefs kiss*
I donā€™t know where she stayed but I stayed at the Corinthia and it is next level beautiful and highly recommend.

Reactions: 2
her makeup-less face on youtube is so different compared to when she goes barefaced on other socials like what is this morphing?? ALSO guys I CRIED watching her old filterbymollymae promotion video on insta reels shes so different now

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.