Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her and tommy are basically over, ever since the lockdown rules were lifted and I believe she stopped him going to the USA the first time it’s been on the rocks

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I think her and tommy are basically over, ever since the lockdown rules were lifted and I believe she stopped him going to the USA the first time it’s been on the rocks
Yeah I didn’t buy into him not having the paperwork sorted

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Are you joking? Maura is far more attractive than Molly in this photo 😂😂
Hell no. Maura looks far older than she is in this photo partly bc of the hairstyle and partly bc she hadn’t FaceTumed herself the way she does in her insta. Molly looks prettier and fresher.

Reactions: 10
Hell no. Maura looks far older than she is in this photo partly bc of the hairstyle and partly bc she hadn’t FaceTumed herself the way she does in her insta. Molly looks prettier and fresher.
It reminds me of the Jedward hairstyle 😂Molly is 9 years younger, I would be concerned if she didn’t look more fresh. The pap that shot the picture has taken nicer ones of them at other events. I personally think the picture doesn’t do them both any favours.

Reactions: 11
off topic but on the maura and molly pic, i personally think maura has gone quite far with the bump ups and procedures and so in non controlled photos, like pap shots, it's so much more stark since there's no filter or angles to soften it

i am rather curious to see how maura's face ages with the amount of work she looks to have had done.

Reactions: 30
off topic but on the maura and molly pic, i personally think maura has gone quite far with the bump ups and procedures and so in non controlled photos, like pap shots, it's so much more stark since there's no filter or angles to soften it

i am rather curious to see how maura's face ages with the amount of work she looks to have had done.

I noticed Maura and her friends she went on holiday with all looked older . Molly is pretty but don't like all her photo shop and nose filters.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen a few articles about poor Molly being a victim again and has deleted twitter app, but still hasn’t deleted her account.. we believe you 🙄

Reactions: 9

I think the Furies have revealed themselves to be a really nasty, toxic family. I wouldn't blame MM for running for the hills on that one - who on earth would want to make commitment to live in that atmosphere, let alone raise children in it. I would admire her if she made a decision to end it with him - however it would be a huge dilemma to do it now. It would look like she dumped him because he dodged the fight and she's kicking him when he's down.

It's interesting that they are both so quiet on social media feels like they are both making much of a drama of this as possible. TNT pulled out of a pretty ridiculous fight - its really not that big a deal.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.