Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg why on earth did she wear that to an ann summers event?! talk about missing the mark LOL

also this looks nothing like her facetune lol
gettyimages-1357884584-2048x2048.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Molly putting her real nose out for the public to take attention off timmy fumbles. Timmy should gracefully fade into his brothers entourage now. He can't commit to fighting properly cos he needs to constantly drop training when molly wants his attention.

Reactions: 15
Molly putting her real nose out for the public to take attention off timmy fumbles. Timmy should gracefully fade into his brothers entourage now. He can't commit to fighting properly cos he needs to constantly drop training when molly wants his attention.
His dad is still begging Jake to reschedule the fight. The only person i’ve seen go to training camp but still constantly seeing the girlfriend and doing pap walks.

Reactions: 8
Tbh compared to Maura I’ve never noticed how masculine Molly had actually grown up to be because she looked really dainty and feminine when she was younger but now she just looks so so masculine and rough :/ like the last two photos when she was younger looks so pretty and feminine... she has really ruined herself... :/

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Ever since she got with Tommy she's been dressing so conservatively in comparison to before

Reactions: 45
Theyboth have a very downplayed look for an Ann Summers party - perhaps there was a memo to somber down to match the mood of the country. Didn't want it to look like a Whitehall rave !!!

Maura's face looks so different - she's had a quantity of work done surely ??? But why ??? She was gorgeous before

Reactions: 25
Tbh compared to Maura I’ve never noticed how masculine Molly had actually grown up to be because she looked really dainty and feminine when she was younger but now she just looks so so masculine and rough :/ like the last two photos when she was younger looks so pretty and feminine... she has really ruined herself... :/
I hate this comment. In those older pictures here lips are done, she has photoshopped every single one of them, massive amount of make up and she is extremely thin-looking. I'm definitely not a fan of Molly, but I do think it is toxic that you are labelling her old pictures as 'pretty and femine' and her new ones as 'rough and masculine'. Are you crazy? 1) why do women have to look pretty/feminine all the time? 2) MM has once explained how obsessed she was with her looks at the time of her old pictures, you think that she ruined herself by not starving herself, getting rid of most of her cosmetic surgery? I am extremely bothered by your comment. Literally the only admirable thing MM has done is showing on her platform that she regretted the decisions she made on her looks and reverse most of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 171
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.