Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No doubt I’ll get annihilated for this opinion 🙄…but:

These pictures were utterly vile to be honest and I don’t feel sorry for her per se, because no one on Instagram is real. I have an awful lot of friends who are at least a stone heavier in real life! My God though, imagine how you would feel if you were papped at your absolute worst for the world to rip you to pieces? Pure bullying.
I think are just fine; A good looking woman with a natural figure. I also agree that a lot of people edit their instagram photos but Molly makes a huge deal of being natural when she clearly edits her photos and has cosmetic surgery. I think that's more what people take issue with. It's a little hypocritical that someone who is whining about people trolling her about her looks does a lot to perpetuate false standards of beauty.

As much a s problem as it is the Daily Mail post unflattering photos of women all the time and the comment section is almost always vile about them. I'm sure it's horrible to be ripped into like that the fact that she thought she thought she has the kind of clout to get them taken down when Hollywood A-Listers have to suffer through them is next level delusion. Sorry Scarlett Johansson we have to leave up the photos of your cellulite but Molly from Love Island gets hers taken down as she has a lot of youtube viewers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I see where you’re coming from! I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it, even though of course it’s such a big insecurity for a lot people! I’m naturally slim myself because of a thyroid problem so I’ve never actually experienced what it’s like to be insecure about being overweight - I’ve certainly been insecure about being too slim though, when I’ve seen other gorgeous curvy bodies! 😫
Me either. I’ve always been fit and naturally big boobed, but my point is I wouldn’t portray an image of anything other than who I am. What made these images so shocking is it is literally a different person and completely shattered her image in a really cruel way. I don’t think she was ever that big really, but also definitely not as slim as her Insta at the time. It’s very indicative of young girls on Insta though to be fair, which is why no one should aspire to be any of these silly little girls!

Reactions: 6
Me either. I’ve always been fit and naturally big boobed, but my point is I wouldn’t portray an image of anything other than who I am. What made these images so shocking is it is literally a different person and completely shattered her image in a really cruel way. I don’t think she was ever that big really, but also definitely not as slim as her Insta at the time. It’s very indicative of young girls on Insta though to be fair, which is why no one should aspire to be any of these silly little girls!
Yes, definitely - it would have never been such a big deal if her photos weren’t so heavily edited! Yeah, I think maybe those weren’t great angles that made the pictures look worse than they were but they were still a far cry from what was being portrayed.

Reactions: 2
I think the fact she said her tantrum was close to a mental breakdown was a bit far as well. Mental breakdown isn’t a term you should throw around just because someone did something you didn’t like

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think the fact she said her tantrum was close to a mental breakdown was a bit far as well. Mental breakdown isn’t a term you should throw around just because someone did something you didn’t like
Absolutely. ‘Mental health issues’ has become an umbrella term for having a bad dat for some. That’s why I don’t buy most people. When they say triggered too, well don’t bloody look then!

This was her original response to the pap photos but now she’s saying otherwise 😂 Lies

View attachment 938458
I mean talk about throwing more wood on the fire…🙄

Reactions: 7
5C9D93B0-49F8-4838-B1B8-43C7B6FB09DC.jpeg
Just saw this shared on Instagram. Fran, mind showing this to molly for us? Thanks x

• Heart
Reactions: 107
I think Fran has rubbed off on Molly in more ways than one - she’s another one that’s so materialistic it’s disgusting. She has the wain kitted out in Gucci and what not and him what age 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think Fran has rubbed off on Molly in more ways than one - she’s another one that’s so materialistic it’s disgusting. She has the wain kitted out in Gucci and what not and him what age 🤮
Isn’t she punching with her fella as well? Granted he’s only a semi-pro footballer but she’s a right frumpy mumsy type!

Reactions: 20
I don't get these influencers obsession with 'trolls'? Like turn the computer off, stop going on the internet, stop actively searching out people with a different opinion than the one you like. It really isn't hard to avoid online 'hate' (not hate, opinions) Yeah the DM comments are and always will be vile but don't look? She obviously went searching for them? Why would you stoop that low to even go on the DM to start with is beyond me. She obviously searched for those comments KNOWING what she would find. Stalking and harassment are NEVER okay and she should've put in a complaint about that instead of a few pictures where she looked 'awful'. She did not look awful, she looked like a regular person which, if she embraced that. would have made her much more relatable and widening her audience in turn

Reactions: 18
I don't get these influencers obsession with 'trolls'? Like turn the computer off, stop going on the internet, stop actively searching out people with a different opinion than the one you like. It really isn't hard to avoid online 'hate' (not hate, opinions) Yeah the DM comments are and always will be vile but don't look? She obviously went searching for them? Why would you stoop that low to even go on the DM to start with is beyond me. She obviously searched for those comments KNOWING what she would find. Stalking and harassment are NEVER okay and she should've put in a complaint about that instead of a few pictures where she looked 'awful'. She did not look awful, she looked like a regular person which, if she embraced that. would have made her much more relatable and widening her audience in turn
It’s a ridiculous moniker anyway. A troll is an ugly creature depicted as either a giant or a dwarf and not an actual human bully that is commenting. Stupid bloody modern sayings that make no sense get on my nerves!

Reactions: 4
She’s a bleep. Hope we can all agree x
I mean, basically...😂

She's an entitled brat, it's as simple as that. I dunno what it is about MM but the Fiat 500 troupe just can't stop themselves from defending her, like oh she only edits her pics because she's soOoOo self-conscious and remember mental health guys 😚✌ or she's worked soOoOo hard guys you have to give her credit for that!!! Like no. She hasn't. She's been very lucky to end up where she is and been in the right place at the right time.

I don't buy that Maura is a tiny bit interested in that rat Timmy either. Why would she be? She might have fancied him briefly on LI for a few days, but that was a while ago. She's 9 years older and has her own life. I think she feels bad for MM which is why she still hangs out with them.

Reactions: 11
Noooo! Never seen this before, it’s screaming entitled??? Chill the duck out like lmfao
OMG I AM PERFECT AND EVERYONE MUST BELIEVE I AM PERFECT!!! I CANNOT LOOK NORMAL!!! EVERYONE DON’T BELIEVE THE PICTURES ITS THE CAMERA NOT ME

She needs to chill the duck out she is waaaaay too image focused

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG I AM PERFECT AND EVERYONE MUST BELIEVE I AM PERFECT!!! I CANNOT LOOK NORMAL!!! EVERYONE DON’T BELIEVE THE PICTURES ITS THE CAMERA NOT ME

She needs to chill the duck out she is waaaaay too image focused
Ah Instagram. A narcissists’ spiritual home!

I mean, basically...😂

She's an entitled brat, it's as simple as that. I dunno what it is about MM but the Fiat 500 troupe just can't stop themselves from defending her, like oh she only edits her pics because she's soOoOo self-conscious and remember mental health guys 😚✌ or she's worked soOoOo hard guys you have to give her credit for that!!! Like no. She hasn't. She's been very lucky to end up where she is and been in the right place at the right time.

I don't buy that Maura is a tiny bit interested in that rat Timmy either. Why would she be? She might have fancied him briefly on LI for a few days, but that was a while ago. She's 9 years older and has her own life. I think she feels bad for MM which is why she still hangs out with them.
I think she was more interested in the Fury name at the time & probably did fancy him for a few days, but when the novelty wore off she’d of seen the light! He’s not the brightest match in the box to be fair🤣

I think she genuinely likes Molly and I agree, she probably feels bad for her! You’d hope it was genuine on Molly’s end, but it doesn’t really seem it lol

Reactions: 6
I think she was more interested in the Fury name at the time & probably did fancy him for a few days, but when the novelty wore off she’d of seen the light! He’s not the brightest match in the box to be fair🤣

I think she genuinely likes Molly and I agree, she probably feels bad for her! You’d hope it was genuine on Molly’s end, but it doesn’t really seem it lol
At the end of the day Maura is supposedly a mature grown woman. Molly is a child in all but chronological age. There is no reason for her to be friends with all these really immature girls than adding to her brand and popularity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.