Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless your heart. Why are you trying to like her tho she’s making it really difficult!

This is a light hearted comment and I appreciate your kindness, but I am honestly starting to think most her fans are also trying to like her bc she plays the victim so much, they feel bad if they criticise her. Curious as to why you want to keep trying? I sort of wish I’d seen her true colours sooner !
You shouldn’t have to try so hard to like someone in my opinion. There’s nothing to like about Molly 😂 She’s got more unbearable as times gone on and I don’t understand what’s likeable? People follow her because they want to be like her - why? Just be yourself? But how can you better yourself when you’re constantly striving to be someone else, that isn’t you and when you’re obsessing over someone else? I do think people need to get out of the clouds and focus on their own lives instead of obsessing over some fake little catfish online who doesn’t give a duck about them 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You shouldn’t have to try so hard to like someone in my opinion. There’s nothing to like about Molly 😂 She’s got more unbearable as times gone on and I don’t understand what’s likeable? People follow her because they want to be like her - why? Just be yourself? But how can you better yourself when you’re constantly striving to be someone else, that isn’t you and when you’re obsessing over someone else? I do think people need to get out of the clouds and focus on their own lives instead of obsessing over some fake little catfish online who doesn’t give a duck about them 😂
Since when was I obsessed with her or striving to be her? Unsure where you’ve got any of that from my comment. I said I loved her content before Love Island - regarding her outfits etc.

I’ve always been myself and always will be! I’ll never strive to be anyone but me, but liking someone’s content and outfits apparently mean I’m obsessed?

Its a forum to discuss Molly. I’m discussing how my viewpoint of someone who’s content I used to enjoy has changed. These days, her feed is disgusting. It’s all materialistic, ugly clothes that cost the price of a few months rent for some people just because she thinks it looks good because it’s designer.

I get that you dislike her, but that comment was blown so out of proportion it’s crazy lol?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Since when was I obsessed with her or striving to be her? Unsure where you’ve got any of that from my comment. I said I loved her content before Love Island - regarding her outfits etc.

I’ve always been myself and always will be! I’ll never strive to be anyone but me, but liking someone’s content and outfits apparently mean I’m obsessed?

Its a forum to discuss Molly. I’m discussing how my viewpoint of someone who’s content I used to enjoy has changed. These days, her feed is disgusting. It’s all materialistic, ugly clothes that cost the price of a few months rent for some people just because she thinks it looks good because it’s designer.

I get that you dislike her, but that comment was blown so out of proportion it’s crazy lol?
Like I said in my previous post, I’m talking generally, not about you 😂

Reactions: 4
I always really liked Molly, I actually followed her before Love Island and loved her content on Instagram before :(

Since the show, she’s become quite vapid and actually seems quite stuck up especially when she’s talking about the show & the comments about friends being a waste of time on that interview were awful 😩 It seems like she only keeps Maura around to have someone to do something with when Tommy isn’t there & probably a keep your enemies close type of thing regarding Maura and Tommy’s history on the show .. I used to think when they first left it was great they’d become friends but just with her whole personality change up it seems to me now it’s not really a friendship on her end, more a keeping tabs thing!

You’re right, it is becoming difficult to like her, she’s far too materialistic, she’s actually the same age as me and I think she would’ve done so much better for herself organically, the fame she found from Love Island inflated her ego & made her think that the success was all down to her ‘work ethic’ (please Molly???) when it really wasn’t - it’s a massive show and it got you where you are today! But I believe if she had have grown organically by herself that she would have been a much better person with a lot better content, everything’s about money now and it gets to a point where it’s literally insufferable.

We’re the same age and I myself have a really lucky life in terms of wealth etc. and I would never, ever behave the way she does or try and attribute anything to my work ethic if it had duck all to do with how I’m just lucky to be in this position!
Thank you so much for your thoughtful response. It makes a lot more sense to me now, and if I was your age too I reckon I would feel similar

I found her super bratty and entitled on LI, then warmed to her through YT and feeling bad that she was so upset by trolling. And then I swung back the other way after the puppy death 😢 bc she never took responsibility re buying from a Russian farm and flying the poor thing over here. Instead it was yet another sob story for poor Molly!

Anyway rant over - thanks again for responding. It actually makes me even more annoyed cos I bet most her fans are sweethearts like you who wanna see the best in her. She totally takes it for granted

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I never said you were - like I said in my previous post I’m talking generally, not about you 😂
Since it was written back to a post that had replied to me, that’s how it came off - maybe you should have clarified that you weren’t aiming it at me. Fair, I see the points, but we are on a thread about Molly and it’s started an interesting discussion on how opinions are changing quicker and quicker as she shows more of her real personality. Just because it’s a gossip thread, every comment about her doesn’t have to be vitriol!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember Molly’s comment about the guy I like is a boxer, she’s a bleeping ring girl - another clue to her keeping her around for tabs was that Halloween costume she and Tommy did this year, him as the boxer and her as the cheerleader with the ring girl cards 😩 Almost as if it’s never left her mind lol! Wanting to be seen as his ring girl!

He’s not a bad looking fella, but his personality is disgusting - if someone at my age was calling me young lady in a relationship as a pet name or in general being as cringe as he was on the show, they would get a face full of projectile vomit 😆
That wouldn’t bother me really. I prefer it to babe or hun. At least it’s different! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thank you so much for your thoughtful response. It makes a lot more sense to me now, and if I was your age too I reckon I would feel similar

I found her super bratty and entitled on LI, then warmed to her through YT and feeling bad that she was so upset by trolling. And then I swung back the other way after the puppy death 😢 bc she never took responsibility re buying from a Russian farm and flying the poor thing over here. Instead it was yet another sob story for poor Molly!

Anyway rant over - thanks again for responding. It actually makes me even more annoyed cos I bet most her fans are sweethearts like you who wanna see the best in her. She totally takes it for granted
No problem! ❤
Her attitude on Love Island was a lot different to how I would have imagined her pre show too! I had just loved her outfits/aesthetic and thought I’d keep loving her, but it’s unfortunate that she’s really showed what she’s like and she doesn’t seem grateful at all for the platform she’s been given!

Reactions: 2
Just because it’s a gossip thread, every comment about her doesn’t have to be vitriol!
Anyway can we get back on topic and not discuss what should and shouldn't be spoken about. Only gets messy

Reactions: 7
He’s actually really attractive in real life. Really tall, nice frame and has a real presence. I know people don’t like his personality much but when I saw him I did a double take. Not because I thought ‘oh it’s Curtis’, but because I thought ‘wow, I definitely would’!
This is a very unpopular opinion on this site - but having seen Curtis I have to agree. He's very good looking and is v v charming in real life. Most of LI is about acting and I think he comes across dreadfully on a small screen - he's much better suited to the stage when it comes to performance. But in himself he's a v warm and polite man.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Molly’s style for me pre Love Island was 10/10 - that’s why I already followed & loved her! I’ll attach a few outfits that I loved. They suited her, they were original/unique & they weren’t worn because they were expensive.

Her clothes/feed these days are disgusting, all designer that she thinks looks good because of the price tag. She’s 22 and wearing things 6x times too big for her and thinks it looks great. Half the time her hair isn’t even washed or stuck back to her head 😩 What happened to this Molly!? You’d wonder if Tommy had anything to do with it.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Molly’s style for me pre Love Island was 10/10 - that’s why I already followed & loved her! I’ll attach a few outfits that I loved. They suited her, they were original/unique & they weren’t worn because they were expensive.

Her clothes/feed these days are disgusting, all designer that she thinks looks good because of the price tag. She’s wearing things 6x times too big for her and thinks it looks great. Half the time her hair isn’t even washed or stuck back to her head 😩 What happened to this Molly!? You’d wonder if Tommy had anything to do with it.
I think this shows you a very classic example of someone who sold out for fame and fortune. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 37
I think this shows you a very classic example of someone who sold out for fame and fortune. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly! Sad to think how she could’ve been if she had stayed true to her own style in aesthetic terms. These outfits looked great on her!

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but I don’t feel sorry for her at all😂😂 she was editing her pictures to the power of 100 to make herself appear much thinner, and she got exposed ?? No one deserves the hate she got, but it wasn’t so much hate as it was disbelief at the fact she was totally faking her figure on IG.
Does anyone have pictures ?

No doubt I’ll get annihilated for this opinion 🙄…but:

These pictures were utterly vile to be honest and I don’t feel sorry for her per se, because no one on Instagram is real. I have an awful lot of friends who are at least a stone heavier in real life! My God though, imagine how you would feel if you were papped at your absolute worst for the world to rip you to pieces? Pure bullying.

Reactions: 3
No doubt I’ll get annihilated for this opinion 🙄…but:

These pictures were utterly vile to be honest and I don’t feel sorry for her per se, because no one on Instagram is real. I have an awful lot of froends who are at least a stone heavier in real life! My God though, imagine how you would feel if you were papped at your absolute worst for the world to rip you to pieces? Pure bullying.
I honestly don’t think Molly looks bad in these at all! It’s only the fact that it exposed the extent of the editing she was doing.

I agree, it would be awful to have the world rip you to bits and thankfully we don’t know what that feels like - it would be so grim! Then on the other end of the spectrum, if she hadn’t been editing so heavily, it wouldn’t have been such a big deal either :(

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I honestly don’t think Molly looks bad in these at all! It’s only the fact that it exposed the extent of the editing she was doing.

I agree, it would be awful to have the world rip you to bits and thankfully we don’t know what that feels like - but if she hadn’t been editing so heavily, it wouldn’t have been such a big deal either :(
Well I personally would be utterly mortified to have my maurading cellulite and clenched untoned butt cheeks visible to anyone, but alas yes I don’t pretend to be slimmer than I am!

And this is what she was posting on her Instagram from the same holiday

View attachment 938403

View attachment 938404
I can’t get past the lips! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well I personally would be utterly mortified to have my maurading cellulite and clenched untoned butt cheeks visible to anyone, but alas yes I don’t pretend to be slimmer than I am!

I can’t get past the lips! 🤣
I see where you’re coming from! I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it, even though of course it’s such a big insecurity for a lot people! I’m naturally slim myself because of a thyroid problem so I’ve never actually experienced what it’s like to be insecure about being overweight - I’ve certainly been insecure about being too slim though, when I’ve seen other gorgeous curvy bodies! 😫

Reactions: 5
then I swung back the other way after the puppy death 😢
Ya know what! This is the exact moment my opinion on her changed as well when they left the city centre and went to live in Hale Barnes which was right after the dog died.... Everything just seemed to change with her, personality, style etc.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.