Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also can we talk about how many times she starts a vlog and then the next clip is “sorry guys it’s like 2 weeks later” she really is the worst !!

Reactions: 19
BUTTTT I thought they had the perfect relationship and are total best friends and everything is just utterly perfect?! She chats so much rubbish.

I’ll never forget when she made a video not sure if it was on Instagram or her vlog and she said a fan met her in person and said she’s a btec version of molly mae and doesn’t look fully like her, she couldn’t understand it and was shocked; that’s what happens when you edit your pics to oblivion hun 🤣
They just need to break up. They’ve drifted and too busy for each other but they get views when they are together

Reactions: 19
BUTTTT I thought they had the perfect relationship and are total best friends and everything is just utterly perfect?! She chats so much rubbish.

I’ll never forget when she made a video not sure if it was on Instagram or her vlog and she said a fan met her in person and said she’s a btec version of molly mae and doesn’t look fully like her, she couldn’t understand it and was shocked; that’s what happens when you edit your pics to oblivion hun 🤣
Is this a recent article? Hmm.. reads like Fran sowing the seeds for a split 🤨

Reactions: 9
Is it just me who was annoyed at molly’s tone in the podcast. Like when she asked what huel was and her tone was similar to a child’s ? Idk but it really pissed me off

Reactions: 15
Oh the Daily Mail pap shots that were edited and looked nothing like her in real life? She’s such a liar 😂 Just accept you gained a little weight and move on Mol x
The annoying thing is she could’ve easily turned that whole thing into a body confidence thing, Selena Gomez posts unedited bikini pics of her ‘real’ (not stick thin) body and receives a lot of praise, molly is just too vain to be seen anything other than perfect

Reactions: 28
I like Molly - but the way she said “I know I have to be above average looking to have as many followers as I did before Love Island” or something along those lines 😫😫😫 giiirl this is not it. I’m still trying to like her but that interview was a car crash lmfao so many things wrong with it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I like Molly - but the way she said “I know I have to be above average looking to have as many followers as I did before Love Island” or something along those lines 😫😫😫 giiirl this is not it. I’m still trying to like her but that interview was a car crash lmfao so many things wrong with it
Bless your heart. Why are you trying to like her tho she’s making it really difficult!

This is a light hearted comment and I appreciate your kindness, but I am honestly starting to think most her fans are also trying to like her bc she plays the victim so much, they feel bad if they criticise her. Curious as to why you want to keep trying? I sort of wish I’d seen her true colours sooner !

Reactions: 32
Bless your heart. Why are you trying to like her tho she’s making it really difficult!

This is a light hearted comment and I appreciate your kindness, but I am honestly starting to think most her fans are also trying to like her bc she plays the victim so much, they feel bad if they criticise her. Curious as to why you want to keep trying? I sort of wish I’d seen her true colours sooner !
I always really liked Molly, I actually followed her before Love Island and loved her content on Instagram before :(

Since the show, she’s become quite vapid and actually seems quite stuck up especially when she’s talking about the show & the comments about friends being a waste of time on that interview were awful 😩 It seems like she only keeps Maura around to have someone to do something with when Tommy isn’t there & probably a keep your enemies close type of thing regarding Maura and Tommy’s history on the show .. I used to think when they first left it was great they’d become friends but just with her whole personality change up it seems to me now it’s not really a friendship on her end, more a keeping tabs thing!

You’re right, it is becoming difficult to like her, she’s far too materialistic, she’s actually the same age as me and I think she would’ve done so much better for herself organically, the fame she found from Love Island inflated her ego & made her think that the success was all down to her ‘work ethic’ (please Molly???) when it really wasn’t - it’s a massive show and it got you where you are today! But I believe if she had have grown organically by herself that she would have been a much better person with a lot better content, everything’s about money now and it gets to a point where it’s literally insufferable.

We’re the same age and I myself have a really lucky life in terms of wealth etc. and I would never, ever behave the way she does or try and attribute anything to my work ethic if it had duck all to do with how I’m just lucky to be in this position!

• Heart
I always really liked Molly, I actually followed her before Love Island and loved her content on Instagram before :(

Since the show, she’s become quite vapid and actually seems quite stuck up especially when she’s talking about the show & the comments about friends being a waste of time on that interview were awful 😩 It seems like she only keeps Maura around to have someone to do something with when Tommy isn’t there & probably a keep your enemies close type of thing regarding Maura and Tommy’s history on the show .. I used to think when they first left it was great they’d become friends but just with her whole personality change up it seems to me now it’s not really a friendship on her end, more a keeping tabs thing!

You’re right, it is becoming difficult to like her, she’s far too materialistic, she’s actually the same age as me and I think she would’ve done so much better for herself organically, the fame she found from Love Island inflated her ego & made her think that the success was all down to her ‘work ethic’ (please Molly???) when it really wasn’t - it’s a massive show and it got you where you are today! But I believe if she had have grown organically by herself that she would have been a much better person with a lot better content, everything’s about money now and it gets to a point where it’s literally insufferable.

We’re the same age and I myself have a really lucky life in terms of wealth etc. and I would never, ever behave the way she does or try and attribute anything to my work ethic if it had duck all to do with how I’m just lucky to be in this position!
If Maura, a supposedly independent and secure woman of 31 really wants a thick man child 22-year-old, she must be very very desperate and a bit of a twit!

Reactions: 35
If Maura, a supposedly independent and secure woman of 31 really wants a thick man child 22-year-old, she must be very very desperate and a bit of a twit!
Did you watch their season of Love Island? From the minute she walked in the door Maura had all eyes on Tommy, there was actually a record number of complaints for the scene where she tried to force him to kiss her while on top of him, scenes where she was trying to get handsy under the blankets etc. with him too - I’m from Ireland and I liked Maura, but honestly I’d say it was the Fury name that attracted her!

Reactions: 7

What a nasty witch
I’m sorry but I don’t feel sorry for her at all😂😂 she was editing her pictures to the power of 100 to make herself appear much thinner, and she got exposed ?? No one deserves the hate she got, but it wasn’t so much hate as it was disbelief at the fact she was totally faking her figure on IG.

Reactions: 31
I’ve never bought the Maura fancying Tommy stuff. Love Island is so fake and many contestants have come out and said that they’d been told to ham it up for the camera etc. I think Molly and Maura are far too close for it to have been serious! Maybe she thought he was okay looking but it was deffo played upon for the cameras

Reactions: 10
Did you watch their season of Love Island? From the minute she walked in the door Maura had all eyes on Tommy, there was actually a record number of complaints for the scene where she tried to force him to kiss her while on top of him, scenes where she was trying to get handsy under the blankets etc. with him too - I’m from Ireland and I liked Maura, but honestly I’d say it was the Fury name that attracted her!
I do recall all the furore around her predatory behaviour and she showed her true colours of a not very independent women of utter desperation, but what does he have that would appeal to her? He’s too young, he has the IQ and vocabulary of a 7 year old, he’s not even particularly successful, so what is it? I would have thought Maura is ruthless and ambitious enough to aim much higher!

I’ve never bought the Maura fancying Tommy stuff. Love Island is so fake and many contestants have come out and said that they’d been told to ham it up for the camera etc. I think Molly and Maura are far too close for it to have been serious! Maybe she thought he was okay look but it was deffo played upon for the cameras
Maura latched onto every man in there just to be part of a couple. Remember how she all of sudden declared that she had always fancied Curtis when he conveniently became single. Absolutely zero chemistry between those two and I still don’t buy they were even a couple. God, there is nothing more desperate and sad than a LI contestant. How can one be so shameful! Maura was as ruthless as Molly in her desire to get famous for nothing.

Reactions: 17
I’ve never bought the Maura fancying Tommy stuff. Love Island is so fake and many contestants have come out and said that they’d been told to ham it up for the camera etc. I think Molly and Maura are far too close for it to have been serious! Maybe she thought he was okay looking but it was deffo played upon for the cameras
Definitely played up more for the cameras! I don’t know about them being too close for it to have been serious, I think maybe it put Tommy off her when she came on so strong. I think she seen the Fury name and wanted a bit of that fame - seen with Tyson’s younger brother, you know that kind of way? Easy publicity!

I do recall all the furore around her predatory behaviour and she showed her true colours of a not very independent women of utter desperation, but what does he have that would appeal to her? He’s too young, he has the IQ and vocabulary of a 7 year old, he’s not even particularly successful, so what is it? I would have thought Maura is ruthless and ambitious enough to aim much higher!

Maura latched onto every man in there just to be part of a couple. Remember how she all of sudden declared that she had always fancied Curtis when he conveniently became single. Absolutely zero chemistry between those two and I still don’t buy they were even a couple. God, there is nothing more desperate and sad than a LI contestant. How can one be so shameful! Maura was as ruthless as Molly in her desire to get famous for nothing.
They do seem very close (Maura and Molly) but my honest opinion is that it’s more real on Maura’s end than it is on Molly’s. I think Molly is insecure about the history and keeps her around to keep tabs if I’m being honest, or could be a PR thing - using each other for more fame off one another’s names!

Maura and Curtis was the least believable thing in the world. He’s disgusting lmfaooo, they both just wanted to stay on the show at that point!

Reactions: 11
Definitely played up more for the cameras! I don’t know about them being too close for it to have been serious, I think maybe it put Tommy off her when she came on so strong. I think she seen the Fury name and wanted a bit of that fame - seen with Tyson’s younger brother, you know that kind of way? Easy publicity!

They do seem very close (Maura and Molly) but my honest opinion is that it’s more real on Maura’s end than it is on Molly’s. I think Molly is insecure about the history and keeps her around to keep tabs if I’m being honest, or could be a PR thing - using each other for more fame off one another’s names!

Maura and Curtis was the least believable thing in the world. He’s disgusting lmfaooo, they both just wanted to stay on the show at that point!
He’s actually really attractive in real life. Really tall, nice frame and has a real presence. I know people don’t like his personality much but when I saw him I did a double take. Not because I thought ‘oh it’s Curtis’, but because I thought ‘wow, I definitely would’!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think @throwawaykid12 was bang on the money when they said it was the Fury name that attracted Maura - especially as she was a ring girl. While Maura might be slightly more honest that she edits her photos in comparison to Molly, I think Maura is/was equally as money focused. I feel like it’s not a coincidence she went for Curtis considering his brother was already of some sort of fame.

• Heart
I think @throwawaykid12 was bang on the money when they said it was the Fury name that attracted Maura - especially as she was a ring girl. While Maura might be slightly more honest that she edits her photos in comparison to Molly, I think Maura is/was equally as money focused. I feel like it’s not a coincidence she went for Curtis considering his brother was already of some sort of fame.
Remember Molly’s comment about the guy I like is a boxer, she’s a bleeping ring girl - another clue to her keeping her around for tabs was that Halloween costume she and Tommy did this year, him as the boxer and her as the cheerleader with the ring girl cards 😩 Almost as if it’s never left her mind lol! Wanting to be seen as his ring girl!

He’s actually really attractive in real life. Really tall, nice frame and has a real presence. I know people don’t like his personality much but when I saw him I did a double take. Not because I thought ‘oh it’s Curtis’, but because I thought ‘wow, I definitely would’!
He’s not a bad looking fella, but his personality is disgusting - if someone at my age was calling me young lady in a relationship as a pet name or in general being as cringe as he was on the show, they would get a face full of projectile vomit 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.