Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the end of the day Maura is supposedly a mature grown woman. Molly is a child in all but chronological age. There is no reason for her to be friends with all these really immature girls than adding to her brand and popularity.
Exactly! Molly’s follower count may be the only lucrative thing about her for Maura lol!

Reactions: 6
Molly claims that it’s tricky to see her family because they live down South but she’s constantly in London and don’t forget, wE aLl HaVe ThE sAmE 24 hOuRs In A dAy. Maybe you should go and visit your family instead of working whilst we’re all sleeping?

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Molly claims that it’s tricky to see her family because they live down South but she’s constantly in London and don’t forget, wE aLl HaVe ThE sAmE 24 hOuRs In A dAy. Maybe you should go and visit your family instead of working whilst we’re all sleeping?
Especially now she has that gas guzzling chav mobile. She could be in Hitchin in record time!

Reactions: 15
Oooohh!! I remember seeing these, weren’t these taken quite a while ago?

No tit she looks slimmer here, she’s wearing high waisted baggy shorts. Everyone can agree high waisted stuff makes you look slimmer because it’s covering your stomach
She says she doesn’t owe anyone an explanation yet here she is exposing herself? Clever one, Money sign molly

Reactions: 3
Oooohh!! I remember seeing these, weren’t these taken quite a while ago?

She says she doesn’t owe anyone an explanation yet here she is exposing herself? Clever one, Money sign molly
Insecure people who are too immature to rise above it always say that! 🤣

she’s given up promoting timmy fumbles interviews 😂 he needs to stop begging for this fight it’s embarrassing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s the sniffing for me 😂 bacterial chest infection - a cold 😂😂
I think Tommy would’ve got knocked out. And I ain’t buying the hard man talk when he pussied out of it like a witch. He can’t chat tit about Jake Paul when he tit himself and backed out and wouldn’t even fight him. Jake won - and I reckon he would’ve beat Tommy too🤣

Reactions: 24
I think Tommy would’ve got knocked out. And I ain’t buying the hard man talk when he pussied out of it like a witch. He can’t chat tit about Jake Paul when he tit himself and backed out and wouldn’t even fight him. Jake won - and I reckon he would’ve beat Tommy too🤣
Jake would have wiped the floor with Timmy. I would have laid a large sum of money on him chickening out!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
His and MM radio silence on the matter made it far worse to be fair. They tried to discretely make it go away, but alas we don’t forget! 🤣
Radio silence - but endless tit talk beforehand. If your camp are going to claim you could beat JP even with flu, a broken rib and one foot tied to your chin - or whatever it is they claimed Timmy could do - you'd better make sure you turn up !!! otherwise be respectful about your opponent - who lets face it was better prepared and fitter, and more mentally agile. He runs rings round the Fury camp

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Radio silence - but endless tit talk before. If your camp are going to claim you could beat JP even with flu, a broken rib and one foot tied to your chin - or whatever it is they claimed Timmy could do - you'd better make sure you turn up !!! otherwise be respectful about your opponent - who lets face it was better prepared and fitter.
Exactly my point. He made such a tit of himself trying to spar with someone as mental as Jake Paul. That’s like people trying to take on the bullies on here. You’re always going to let you know your menial place in the pecking order, whatever you say. So he thought he’d quietly cancel with a pony excuse and made sure it wasn’t widely reported in order to simply make it go away!

Reactions: 10
Imagine calling yourself a boxer when you get offended & upset by someone calling you a pussy 😭
The two of them are so suited to each other. So bleeping sensitive! Imagine being upset someone rightly calls you a pussy. And Molly’s worst moment is her REAL body being shown in the Daily Mail.

Reactions: 15
The two of them are so suited to each other. So bleeping sensitive! Imagine being upset someone rightly calls you a pussy. And Molly’s worst moment is her REAL body being shown in the Daily Mail.
Molly’s worst moment is to come when her sham relationship finally implodes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.