Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few thoughts on her latest vlog:

She shows the entire layout of her house ??? And she sits in the car with Maura showing the outside ??? Idiot

She basically admits to filtering comments on her Instagram because she says she can’t filter them on Twitter and TikTok - her mask slips at around 21:37, she’s literally seething about people not liking her 😂😂😂

Reactions: 37
The Reddit sub are so up her arse it’s why I unsubbed
I read it during the show and now occasionally check it, I saw an unpopular opinion post and one of the most upvoted was one about how they didn't understand why she was so successful. Also seen some comments specifically talking about PLT's exploitative practices.

Reactions: 4
She boxed like 10 bottles and you’d think she’d cured world hunger. Girls had it on her insta, YouTube. Telling that she’s had to document her ACTUALLY working lol.

Sorry, but I literally hate this girl😅. She thinks she’s the UK Beyonce. She isn’t famous, she has no talent, she’s just a skinny white influencer. I’d absolutely love for her to lose her wealth and have to live a normal, low-key life and get a real job. You can tell she’d absolutely rather be dead than be ‘average’
I don’t know why but watching her videos now she just seems so insincere and poisonous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 49
Watching her new vlog.. Is it just me that it thinks it is weird that Maura stays over at Molly and Tommy's for over a week doing nothing apart from chilling? Especially with their love triangle history. I get that Molly has no friends and as a creative director it makes perfect sense to be able to do nothing for 10 whole days, but why is Maura there, spending her time 24/7 with those children? She must be as weird

• Haha
Reactions: 42
A few thoughts on her latest vlog:

She shows the entire layout of her house ??? And she sits in the car with Maura showing the outside ??? Idiot

She basically admits to filtering comments on her Instagram because she says she can’t filter them on Twitter and TikTok - her mask slips at around 21:37, she’s literally seething about people not liking her 😂😂😂
She filters them on YouTube too.

Reactions: 5
I think she shows herself packing tan orders only so that she’ll get people praising her and saying how good of a person she is to be working a ‘normal job’ for the day. When in reality she probbaly was there for a hour of the day

Reactions: 11
Did she say she has 5 WEEKS off for Christmas??
Wow 🥲 how the other half live. I have one day off - Christmas Day 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Watching her new vlog.. Is it just me that it thinks it is weird that Maura stays over at Molly and Tommy's for over a week doing nothing apart from chilling? Especially with their love triangle history. I get that Molly has no friends and as a creative director it makes perfect sense to be able to do nothing for 10 whole days, but why is Maura there, spending her time 24/7 with those children? She must be as weird
It's so strange!!! When I first saw they were still friends from Love Island I thought it was kind of sweet but that is just not normal at all

Reactions: 13
She doesn't even know who Banksy is and the meaning of his works. She bought it just because it's a trend, because it's expensive "and it could stand up next to her desk that she doesn't have at the moment" (her words).
Disgusting
I see your point, but no one knows who Banksy is! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Same girl, same! I’m not watching it because I know I’ll be pissed off afterwards 😂 I don’t need to watch it to know she’s a bleep

I’ve seen a quote of something she said - “I didn’t go on Love Island to find love”. She’s 100% NOT in love with Timmy as much as she makes out. He was the best choice out of the bunch that would be attractive enough to put up with on the outside so she could capitalise off of their relationship. It’s a relationship built to profit off and Timmy’s either in on it or too thick to realise
See I’m not disagreeing but I just don’t get it when people say relationships are for the cameras, yeah Hollywood ones probably are but how could you actually spend like 24/7 with that person, LIVE with them and everything if you don’t like them? If that is the case what a sad little life

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.