Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t her fella a footballer? she is raking it in, no wonder that poor child is covered in designer tat
Is that Fran’s G Class she’s in as well?! She must be absolutely raking it in off managing Money Mae. Didn’t Molly say she wanted to get a G63 before but Fran wouldn’t let her?! And now Fran’s gone and got one herself 🤣

Reactions: 1
So I listened to that podcast and it just confirmed to me what I already knew, money and “career success” does not make you happy your relationships do.

I remember early on in my career I was achieving so much professionally and my life revolved around passing my chartered status exams and I was miserable for three years. All I cared about was passing the next exam so I could have this qualification and earn a decent living. And I remember at the time thinking each exam pass was an anticlimax and never made me feel as happy as I thought it would. It wasn’t until I actually qualified that the penny dropped it didn’t matter how much success I had, I was still miserable. I started working less, doing less overtime and spending more time with my friends and family and I’ve genuinely never been happier.

I mean this with sincerity I hope she realises that sooner rather than later or she will have a miserable life. If 5m followers aren’t enough, that won’t change if she gets to 50m.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
57E1F1F6-E748-46D5-AD3E-F5A450A46E67.jpeg
Just saw this shared on Facebook. How can one interview be such a PR disaster? Did no one train her for these things!?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
funny how steven posted this a while back.
he say's he did research on her, err maybe you don't know that all money mae does is flaunt designer and make it so hard for all these young girls x
1639776674440.png

Reactions: 21
It shows on companies house that Fran resigned from the social pr company on 1st September 2020. She has a few active appointments on companies house at the moment, one of which is MMH international ltd 🙄 she’s so far up Mollys ass 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please excuse the fact this is from the scum but wow what a fickle airhead, friends are an inconvenience and life is all about slagging off your mum on socials, bragging about buying designer stuff everyday and then crying about people trolling you.
'Im not that girl I'm in a different world they cant relate to' what world is that? planet molly where the world revolves around molly, fast fashion, fast flats, not making real investments or commitments or meaningful relationships🤮
The sad thing is ive known young women look up to her and be like her dumping people for the next best thing

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Long time lurker on this thread just putting my 2 cents in😂
I, like a lot of people it seems, used to not particularly mind Molly pre love island. I thought she seemed grounded, I liked seeing the outfits she wore, etc. I thought she was fairly switched on compared to a lot of LI contestants so she’d use her platform to promote worthy causes. I was clearly wrong😂 it is sad that she uses her social media for nothing other than flaunting her wealth which just seems to be overwhelmingly more and more what her entire image is built on.

I didn’t listen to all of her recent interview but what I did listen to she comes across as having not much of a sense of reality or awareness of her extremely privileged position that she is in, it’s also very clear that she has never known struggle nor has ever known anyone who has struggled financially, as she thinks that poor people are poor because they don’t work as hard as she does😂

I find the whole thing about her not having many friends very sad. There’s nothing wrong with having a small group of friends, but for her it seems that friendships are inconvenience and time spent away from making money. I also think it’s very silly for your boyfriend to be one of the only people you are close to in your life. As much as she thinks they are going to be together forever at 22 (don’t we all), a lot of relationships which start so young do not last, and she’s going to need her friends if they ever break up.

I can see her being one of these in a few years who does a complete 180 and reinvents herself as this mental health social media guru, after years of amassing wealth and designer bags yet realising it was just making her more and more unhappy…watch this space!

Reactions: 34
When molly looks back on her life in like 60 years she's going to realise the mistakes she's made, id rather look back back and think I spent a grand on the most amazing holiday with my mates not omg that grand I spent on a handbag that I only used once

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What I don’t get is your boyfriend is usually your best friend right?
At least maybe he’s your friend?
Yes of course you get freaky under the sheets but that dwindles sometimes and your then left doing friend stuff with your boyfriend??... yet she finds that a waste of time to do that stuff with actual friends? Baffs me.
Then soon as tommys not there she swoops Maura in to do friend stuff cos she can’t bare to be alone

Reactions: 11
Please excuse the fact this is from the scum but wow what a fickle airhead, friends are an inconvenience and life is all about slagging off your mum on socials, bragging about buying designer stuff everyday and then crying about people trolling you.
'Im not that girl I'm in a different world they cant relate to' what world is that? planet molly where the world revolves around molly, fast fashion, fast flats, not making real investments or commitments or meaningful relationships🤮
The sad thing is ive known young women look up to her and be like her dumping people for the next best thing
😭😭😭😭I’m from Hitchin and it’s so funny they’ve spelt it that way

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.