Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, no I know you weren’t. It annoys me so much that people love her and say she’s ‘harmless’ when she is just greedy and ruthless. Some idiot on DF made a comment that Marcus made up the fact that his mother used food banks for attention. I bet they’re MM’s biggest fan! 😀
That's disgusting. Of all the celebrities to pick on Marcus Rashford is an... interesting choice. He's genuinely changed so many lives for the better.

That's the thing about footballers - it's sort of the only field where working class boys actually can become "super rich", and it's why the right wing media picks on their wages more than other celebrities. Rashford understands struggle and where he came from; MM cares about her next pay cheque.

Reactions: 35
That's the thing about footballers - it's sort of the only field where working class boys actually can become "super rich", and it's why the right wing media picks on their wages more than other celebrities.
Not only that, but coming from a sound financial background is no help at all (and in some cases, like with Patrick Bamford, being middle class is actually a *disadvantage*).

Interesting that MM still has that old old Tweet up about her mum getting her a make up haul from Selfridges. Between that and the videos that she used to shoot in her mum's house, there's just so much evidence that she was comfortable class - despite what she says.

Reactions: 22
Not only that, but coming from a sound financial background is no help at all (and in some cases, like with Patrick Bamford, being middle class is actually a *disadvantage*).

Interesting that MM still has that old old Tweet up about her mum getting her a make up haul from Selfridges. Between that and the videos that she used to shoot in her mum's house, there's just so much evidence that she was comfortable class - despite what she says.
Exactly. The one industry where things are flipped. You notice that with race too - the black footballers (e.g. Sterling) get picked apart much more than the white ones, because the upper-to-upper-middle class overwhelmingly white British media is angry that working class black boys have risen "above their station".

Sorry to go off topic!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Exactly. The one industry where things are flipped. You notice that with race too - the black footballers (i.e. Sterling) get picked apart much more than the white ones, because the upper - upper-middle class British media is angry they're "above their station".

Sorry to go off topic!
To be fair, it's not even off topic. It's the sort of thing that Molly Mae doesn't understand, and that's why she chats so much tit that makes her sound like a terrible person.

Reactions: 31
To be fair, it's not even off topic. It's the sort of thing that Molly Mae doesn't understand, and that's why she chats so much tit that makes her sound like a terrible person.
Very true. She just doesn't get anything. I would say that she has much less understanding of social issues than even your average white vapid influencer. It will not end well for her.

Reactions: 12
It's a sad existence, it really is. All that money but nothing actually fulfilling in her life like a proper job, friendships, or charity work. Thought she'd be an advocate for endometriosis charities/women's health and start putting her money where her mouth is, but that would involve a bit of effort on her part :rolleyes:
This👆Surely family, friends, love, come first in life, everything else is secondary... unless your MM 🥴

Reactions: 6
And it’s interesting that people watch her videos because they see her as a “friend” but she doesn’t care to have any

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are we supposed to believe her entire flat got emptied of clothes jewellery perfume makeup etc etc and yet not ONE piece has been recovered. Not to mention the fact that they wouldn’t even be able to make a dent in that disgusting hoarding room/wardrobe

Reactions: 32
The whole “same 24 hours a day” and that picture she posted of two men who had an alcoholic father and one was a CEO, other was an alcoholic … just tell me that she has absolutely no clue about the struggles people go through in life, and how incredibly fortunate she has been for the opportunities she has been given.

It makes me really angry actually. How bleeping senseless can you be?! Wake the duck up Molly, injustice is everywhere! Starving kids, people who are working so hard to get out of cycle of poverty…god imagine being this thick at the age of 21 or however old she is.

According to Molly mae, a POC who has to work to feed her family from Bradford, has the same opportunities and “24 hOuRs” as a white, wealthy girl with no financial burden from Hampshire….is she for bleeping real?

edit: I found the picture she posted and then promptly deleted
Guys somehow I forgot tattle existed for a week (drank enough at my Xmas party last weekend I think I’m still woozy now?) and wow I missed loads!!

All I can say is I won’t be shocked if Molly is a Tory hahaha

Reactions: 14
Guys somehow I forgot tattle existed for a week (drank enough at my Xmas party last weekend I think I’m still woozy now?) and wow I missed loads!!

All I can say is I won’t be shocked if Molly is a Tory hahaha
Oh there is no doubt in my mind that she is a Tory. She is definitely one of those “why should I pay taxes on my hard earned money” types.

Also, if an influencer claims to be apolitical/doesn’t like to talk about politics, it usually means they’re a Tory. I’ve seen it before.

Reactions: 55
Not defending MM but maybe her mother wasn't always there for her emotionally. I can't remember exactly what was said but when the Mam came into Love Island didn't she say something along the lines of Tommy is too good for you, I remember at the time thinking strange thing to say to your daughter not to mind one of the first things to say when haven't seen or spoken to daughter in ages. I just never got a motherly vibe from her. That is not to say MM grew up anything but privileged just maybe she doesn't know how to make good relationships bonds with women!

Reactions: 14
Bloody hell TOMMY won?! The rest of them must be thick as tit then if Tommy can beat them both at monopoly. My money was on Maura
They had to let him win at SOMETHING since he couldn't show up to win his Jake Paul fight xx

(tbf I thought if he went through with it he would actually win, but guess we won't know any time soon, Mr Fumbles)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They had to let him win at SOMETHING since he couldn't show up to win his Jake Paul fight xx

(tbf I thought if he went through with it he would actually win, but guess we won't know any time soon, Mr Fumbles)
The irony of course is that Molly and Maura are actually far richer than him in reality! 🤣

Reactions: 7
Can’t see if it’s been said already but everyone was right years ago when they labelled her money mae, gonna be her name for me from now on, that’s all she cares about!

Reactions: 25
It’s simply dumb. Clearly her view on life is very narrow and not very complex. If she had an ounce of intelligence and social awareness, she wouldn’t be spouting such reductive shite
I feel like we always get back to this and it is the crux of the issue. Molly Mae is THICK. Like, really thick. But dangerously, she thinks she is smart and Fran has managed to convince other thick people that Molly is smart, too.

Reactions: 33
So I never watched love island. Why did people think she wasn’t actually in it for tomy but just for money?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.