Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Maura calls Tommy an “ugly boy” on her Instagram stories 🤣🤣🤣 What a lucky escape she had

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just watched her video with PLT and when she says ‘I am some people’s Tammy Hembrow’ 😭😭🤢🤢.
There’s no wonder why her head is shaped like a 50p because she’s so big headed!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
GUYSSSS can’t believe people aspire to look like molly without sounding rude I think she’s just a very basic girl?
omg Charleen Murphy 🤣 she’s a Dublin influencer and she looooooves the MollyMae comparisons, plays up to it big time ! She’s another dose, she has a thread on here too but it’s much quieter, if you’re interested in Irish bloggers

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Shaved the usual two dresses sizes off again on Instagram, her figure looks great in the pap shots. There is just no need.View attachment 822662View attachment 822666View attachment 822662
This should be illegal.
All I can think of is a teen girl I worked with who told me one day “omg there’s this girl in the jacuzzi (we work in a gym) with the most amazing body” and the girl genuinely was as thin as Molly has made herself, only much taller like a supermodel. It pained me to hear she desperately wanted to be that skinny and Molly is not helping anyone with her editing. This is no disrespect to anyone who is naturally slim but there is a difference between that and having 5m followers and deliberately making yourself even more thin than you already are knowing so many teen girls will see it.

I’ve just watched her video with PLT and when she says ‘I am some people’s Tammy Hembrow’ 😭😭🤢🤢.
There’s no wonder why her head is shaped like a 50p because she’s so big headed!!!
SHE DIDNNOT SAY THIS?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why on earth does she always look like she rolled in a bag of cheesy wotsits how any one thinks she looks good is being fake idc

Reactions: 21

Wearing that much worth hardly appeals to her 'relatable' image that's portrayed. It just gives an unrealistic image where her followers will think anyone can have what Molly has.

Reactions: 27
47CAAEB5-441E-4463-A82C-197E63AD2009.jpeg

She’s really straining to get those neck bones out! 😂 it’s alright Molly, breathe!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
View attachment 824918
She’s really straining to get those neck bones out! 😂 it’s alright Molly, breathe!!!!
Every time I see this my mind jumps to something and I couldn’t figure it out, but I remember now... its the hair, the face shape, the smile, the fact she appears blonde 😂... just everything

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she deffo pays for someone to professionally edit her photos bc shes the biggest catfish ever lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.