Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you raid your mum’s jewellery collection, put on her foundation that makes you look orange and use her rounded hairbrush to backcomb your hair and you think you look boss x

ACC6ADEE-CBC5-4CBD-A719-F244AA037954.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Why does it look like she’s in a storage room with aload of artificial trees ?! Thousands and thousands worth of jewellery on her and this is the best she could do for a promo vid

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When you raid your mum’s jewellery collection, put on her foundation that makes you look orange and use her rounded hairbrush to backcomb your hair and you think you look boss x

View attachment 822234
Anyone who owns any alhambra pieces, hold onto them for a while, but not too long. There will come a point where you will see vca everywhere thanks to individuals like molly. Not that’s an issue but it’s losing it’s exclusivity real quick, sold three of my pieces, one of them at a loss 😪.
Hi ladies, I’ve been lurking here for a while and I’m genuinely shook from what I’ve read. I didn’t think much of her when she became the white girls, it girl. I still don’t tbh, how can people put someone who doesn’t understand fashion, fashion history, craftsmanship on this kind of pedestal?
Her jewelry collection is disgustingly noveau riche. The paved love bracelets, the mop alhambra bracelet, the 2nd hand nautilus how basic witch can one get🤣🤣cute to see she got inspired on her trips to Dubai. On behalf of Arab women you’re welcome molly ❤

Reactions: 25
Shaved the usual two dresses sizes off again on Instagram, her figure looks great in the pap shots. There is just no need.
225DED27-5839-4639-9196-494230D932B1.png
EC48A365-03EE-4663-989D-899BE6F54A9C.jpeg
225DED27-5839-4639-9196-494230D932B1.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone see the video Maura put up on her stories with Timmy in the background pretending to box 🤢 Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone see the video Maura put up on her stories with Timmy in the background pretending to box 🤢 Embarrassing.
Boxing is all he’s got about him. Which is why it’s going to be terrible for him if Jake Paul beats him. What else is Tommy going to do?

Reactions: 5
GUYSSSS can’t believe people aspire to look like molly without sounding rude I think she’s just a very basic girl?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't she aspires to be like her .I've just looked at it and it's people in the comments saying that they look like them ? She's said nothing about wanting to be her has she?

Reactions: 10
Just found this thread. I have never watched a single episode of love island but I came across her vlogs and found it to be a vapid guilty pleasure lol (don't judge me guys!)

However this quickly changed when I saw her Thailand vlog and how insensitive and rude she was to the local culture. Deliberately mispronouncing Thai words for a laugh, not bothering to cover up at the temples. Just completely turned me off from her.
Her voice is incredibly grating too and the constant bragging about the 372847th Van Cleef bracelet she's bought just gets super boring and tbh, quite sad. Seems to be overcompensating for something.
Did some research on her and it's super shady how she refused to talk about the modern day slavery that goes on with PLT but if she's cashing her cheque at the end of the day, I guess she doesn't care.

Can't believe this is what people aspire to these days. Her YouTube comments are filled with girls saying how inspirational and amazing she is. Makes me lose faith in humanity.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.