Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God when was the last time she actually did anything for PLT or even went to the office aha? The fact she actually thinks she works hard is a joke and if I ever saw her around I would give her a gentle but effective smack smack to get her back to reality ahaha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wouldn't say there's anything wrong with watching the same Harry potters .I rematch them at least once month 😆.I'm a total nerd when it comes to it and I'm almost 30

Reactions: 12
I wouldn't say there's anything wrong with watching the same Harry potters .I rematch them at least once month 😆.I'm a total nerd when it comes to it and I'm almost 30
That’s fine, but when you couple it with bringing a stuffed toy everywhere and everything else…she clearly has issues

Reactions: 18
That’s fine, but when you couple it with bringing a stuffed toy everywhere and everything else…she clearly has issues
A lot of people with anxiety watch the same films over and over again because it’s a comfort thing, familiar and safe to them, could be the same reason she carries that teddy around and can’t stay alone? Does she suffer with anxiety?

Reactions: 34
Yeah, the Harry Potter thing isn't an issue on its own. Lots of us have certain things that provide us with comfort when we are stressed or overworked etc. But all this childish stuff if Molly's full time life. She really is just like a little girl whose parents have left her home alone but she can do the needful to survive, like wash clothes, hoover and order food.

Reactions: 15
A lot of people with anxiety watch the same films over and over again because it’s a comfort thing, familiar and safe to them, could be the same reason she carries that teddy around and can’t stay alone? Does she suffer with anxiety?
I’m sure she’d tell you she does, but I don’t know!

Reactions: 6
I think she does…it was why I started to doubt her relationship with timmy fumbles ages ago (when still a fan). She seemed to having a panic attack and he was just ignoring her. Cannot remember the vlog…it was a maybe a year or two ago!

Reactions: 8
she’ll say she does now

Is that Tommy thinking he’s big time again when it’s all about his brother 😂

Not learnt from last time how embarrassing he is
i came on here for this 😭😂 hasn’t he learnt! Put your shirt on Timmy! 😭😭😂😂

Reactions: 10
I might just really dislike her and every little thing she does annoys me and I find her embarrassing but does anyone think the constant posts on Tysons fight was a bit much like she’s showing off 😂. Tommy will never be Tyson hun and Jake Paul will wipe the floor with him! I actually like Jake Paul because of how he is with Tommy and I never thought I’d ever like him 😂😂

Reactions: 33
Can’t be the only one that thinks she’s had more filler again? (Sorry if this has been mentioned on previous threads)
She also has one of those instagram filters on it that pic but she saves it and then uploads it so it won’t say made with effect. She has no jawline in real life 😂
D5A42427-2B95-4DA1-B402-4CFF84A381CD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I might just really dislike her and every little thing she does annoys me and I find her embarrassing but does anyone think the constant posts on Tysons fight was a bit much like she’s showing off 😂. Tommy will never be Tyson hun and Jake Paul will wipe the floor with him! I actually like Jake Paul because of how he is with Tommy and I never thought I’d ever like him 😂😂
it was so much! Especially considering I don’t think she’s ever posted so much about her own boyfriend fighting. Also the FaceTime pic in there, just had to make it all about her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.