Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This sound mean, but I hope they break up. Sick of their bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Anyone watch jake Paul's stories?
Tommy fumbles has a ring to it 😅 not a hope is tommy going to win.
Molly Mae fumbles 💍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good god those texts reminds me of that horrific meme where the tweens are saying “roar” and the boy talks to the girls stomach because she has cramps... like what was she trying to do, nearly threw up 😂😂🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That trend on TikTok has mainly been people showing texts from their parents , particularly dads, molly jsut had to take the opportunity to show off her relationship

Reactions: 11
C8F6524E-E1F7-4932-89E7-9962060B3DF0.png

“Wife is just what he calls me guys”..you sure about that hun? It sounds like something you make him call you

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Gross - bet he don't text back at all when he is running up tabs for her to pay🥴

Reactions: 24
Anyone watch jake Paul's stories?
Tommy fumbles has a ring to it 😅 not a hope is tommy going to win.
Molly Mae fumbles 💍
Sounds like Tommy has accepted the fight...for the extra $500k and agreement to change his name if he loses. :LOL:

lol. Molly-Mae isn't getting married next year, if Tommy loses...as no way is she going to want Tommy Fumbles on the marriage certificate.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sounds like Tommy has accepted the fight...for the extra $500k and agreement to change his name if he loses. :LOL:

lol. Molly-Mae isn't getting married next year, if Tommy loses...as no way is she going to want Tommy Fumbles on the marriage certificate.
Molly Mae Fumbles

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tbh I doubt he will but I hope tommy wins just bc jake Paul SA’d a young woman not that long ago

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
This girl is really starting to get on my nerves. The only thing that she is interested in is showing her designer gear and showing off, it knocks me sick

“creative director” my back side

Reactions: 29
I was thinking earlier, I really feel Molly is scared of being an adult or growing up or taking responsibility

Ive noticed she hasn’t invested any of her money in property etc, she brings that stuffed toy everywhere, almost like a comfort thing or like she’s scared to let go of her childhood. She watches the same Harry Potter movies, she always needs someone there when Tommy’s gone, whether its Maura/fran. I know she’s only 21 or 22 I think, but like…

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.