Molly-Mae Hague #16 I was robbed! Not for meee! How will I show off my £10K jewellery?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

… *sigh*

Hey guysss, I hope you’re all doing well. Honestlyyy, I didn’t know whether I was going to make this video recap becuz I reallyyy wanted to keep the social media silence going for as long as I could for more sympathy ??? It’s been an overwhelming week. As you guysss know, or you might not know cuz there’s literallyyy been no press about it has there ??? Our home, mine and Tommy’s, was broken into. I literallyyy can’t believe it happened. Can you guysss ??? I don’t even know how they knew where we lived, what we had and where everything was kept ??? I’ve never shared any of that stuff ??? I’m literallyyyy so traumatised I can’t even talk about it, we moveee 😚✌🏻 I’m just feeling so so lucky that Tommy and I were at my BeautyWorks event in London when it happened. And don’t worry guysss, Ellie Smelly was with me the whole time, he was shoved up my nappy so I can confirm he was NOT stolen by those awful, bitter and jealous people that stole my Cartier. I literallyyy get SO much hate and then this ??? I’ve had to hire a bodyguard becuz I’m obviouslyyy Hayley Bieber at this point and I’m super concerned about my safety ??? I’ve definitely learnt my lesson guysss…

*shows off Chanel bag*

Whoops, sorry about that guysss I legit just slipped and showed you that, love that for meee 😚✌🏻 Anywaysss we move. I was saying that I’ve learnt my lesson… It’s a good job I had my massive Balenciaga bag with me that I can fit my Chanel bag and Tommy into. I feel so so lucky that I had all of my everyday items with me but I’m just not gonna wear my Cartier in my photos anymore becuz I’m petrified ??? I’m categoricallyyy fuming becuz I love to show my Fiat 500’s how relatable I am with all of my Cartier and now I don’t know how I’m going to do that ??? It’s my job to show off ??? I didn’t even wear designer to the Pride of Britain Awards ??? Am I okayyy ??? I can’t believe I didn’t win guysss becuz my Fiat 500’s clearlyyy nominated me ??? Anywaysss I was wearing my bespoke gown from FleaLT, as you guysss know I’m now the Creative Director of FleaLT. But you guysss can shop my BESPOKE gown right now on FleaLT.com. You guysss know I had to make it possible for you to shop this unREALLL dress. I honestlyyy don’t know how I got so lucky ??? Love Island *rolls eyes* feels like such a distant memoryyy *licks teeth*. I wasn’t even on the show reallyyy guysss. I am where I am today becuz I manifested myself this life 😚✌🏻

Anywaysss Tommy has gone off to America… AGAIN. WHY IS HE ALWAYS LEAVING MEEE ??? Anywaysss he’s gone off to train for his fight with Jake Paul. Get the job done baby if you’re reading this x I’m literallyyy already manifesting that he’ll win. No question. I’ve already spoken it into the universe. It’s ✨ fait ✨ I’m really hoping I can join him this time so I can confront Jake about him faking that DM from me ??? I wonder if he’ll show me around this time ??? 😚✌🏻 Honestlyyy Tommy better win because I categoricallyyy refuse to have the last name Fumbles ??? Molly Fumbles no no no it’s Molly Humbles babes x

Anywaysss it’s onwards and upwards now guysss. I’m currentlyyy shooting something unREALLL. You guysss have no idea what’s coming. I think it’s my favouriteee project yet. I know I say that about all of my projects but this wunnn is *chefs kiss*. Don’t mind me in my Prada co-ord and ski boots whilst I try and flog you my FleaLT ski collection 😚✌🏻 I’m honestlyyy shocked that the gang that broke into my apartment didn’t take any of my FleaLT clothes ??? Or my Filter By Molly-Mae products ??? Honestlyyy shocking

Thank you SO much for watching guysss. I can’t thank all of you Fiat 500’s enough for all of your kind messages regarding what happened last week. We are eternallyyy grateful to have SUCH incredible and kind followers. We are safe and that’s all that matters. But reallyyy I’m categoricallyyy fuming x I’ll see you all in my next wun guysss

*looks at the camera*

*looks to the side*

*looks back at the camera*

*blows kiss*

*smiles and reveals what my nose actuallyyy looks like*

✨ Title by meee ✨

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 148

… *sigh*

Hey guysss, I hope you’re all doing well. Honestlyyy, I didn’t know whether I was going to make this video recap becuz I reallyyy wanted to keep the social media silence going for as long as I could for more sympathy ??? It’s been an overwhelming week. As you guysss know, or you might not know cuz there’s literallyyy been no press about it has there ??? Our home, mine and Tommy’s, was broken into. I literallyyy can’t believe it happened. Can you guysss ??? I don’t even know how they knew where we lived, what we had and where everything was kept ??? I’ve never shared any of that stuff ??? I’m literallyyyy so traumatised I can’t even talk about it, we moveee 😚✌🏻 I’m just feeling so so lucky that Tommy and I were at my BeautyWorks event in London when it happened. And don’t worry guysss, Ellie Smelly was with me the whole time, he was shoved up my nappy so I can confirm he was NOT stolen by those awful, bitter and jealous people that stole my Cartier. I literallyyy get SO much hate and then this ??? I’ve had to hire a bodyguard becuz I’m obviouslyyy Hayley Bieber at this point and I’m super concerned about my safety ??? I’ve definitely learnt my lesson guysss…

*shows off Chanel bag*

Whoops, sorry about that guysss I legit just slipped and showed you that, love that for meee 😚✌🏻Anywaysss we move, I was saying that I’ve learnt my lesson… It’s a good job I had my massive Balenciaga bag with me that I can fit my Chanel bag and Tommy into. I feel so so lucky that I had all of my everyday items with me but I’m just not gonna wear my Cartier in my photos anymore becuz I’m petrified ??? I’m categoricallyyy fuming becuz I love to show my Fiat 500’s how relatable I am with all of my Cartier and now I don’t know how I’m going to do that ??? It’s my job to show off ??? I didn’t even wear designer to the Pride of Britain Awards ??? Am I okayyy ??? I can’t believe I didn’t win guysss becuz my Fiat 500’s clearlyyy nominated me ??? Anywaysss I was wearing my bespoke gown from FleaLT, as you guysss know I’m now the Creative Director of FleaLT. But you guysss can shop my BESPOKE gown right now on FleaLT.com. You guysss know I had to make it possible for you to shop this unREALLL dress. I honestlyyy don’t know how I got so lucky ??? Love Island *licks teeth* feels like *rolls eyes* such a distant memoryyy. I wasn’t even on the show reallyyy guysss. I am where I am today becuz I manifested myself this life 😚✌🏻

Anywaysss Tommy has gone off to America… AGAIN. WHY IS HE ALWAYS LEAVING MEEE ??? Anywaysss he’s gone off to train for his fight with Jake Paul. Get the job done baby if you’re reading this x I’m literallyyy already manifesting that he’ll win. No question. I’ve already spoken it into the universe. It’s ✨ fait ✨ I’m really hoping I can join him this time so I can confront Jake about him faking that DM from me ??? I wonder if he’ll show me around this time ??? 😚✌🏻 Honestlyyy Tommy better win because I categoricallyyy refuse to have the last name Fumbles ??? Molly Fumbles no no no it’s Molly Humbles babes x

Anywaysss it’s onwards and upwards now guysss. I’m currentlyyy shooting something unREALLL. You guysss have no idea what’s coming. I think it’s my favouriteee project yet. I know I say that about all of my projects but this wunnn is *chefs kiss*. Don’t mind me in my Prada co-ord and ski boots whilst I try and flog you my FleaLT ski collection 😚✌🏻 I’m honestlyyy shocked that the gang that broke into my apartment didn’t take any of my FleaLT clothes ??? Or my Filter By Molly-Mae products ??? Honestlyyy shocking

Thank you SO much for watching guysss. I can’t thank all you Fiat 500’s enough for all of your kind messages regarding what happened last week. We are eternallyyy grateful to have SUCh incredible and kind followers. We are safe and that’s all that matters. But reallyyy I’m categoricallyyy fuming x I’ll see you all in my next wun guysss

*looks at the camera*

*looks to the side*

*blows kiss*

✨ Title by meee ✨
STOP 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

… *sigh*

*shows off Chanel bag*

Whoops, sorry about that guysss I legit just slipped and showed you that, love that for meee 😚✌🏻 Anywaysss we move. I was saying that I’ve learnt my lesson… It’s a good job I had my massive Balenciaga bag with me that I can fit my Chanel bag and Tommy into. I feel so so lucky that I had all of my everyday items with me but I’m just not gonna wear my Cartier in my photos anymore becuz I’m petrified ??? I’m categoricallyyy fuming becuz I love to show my Fiat 500’s how relatable I am with all of my Cartier and now I don’t know how I’m going to do that ??? It’s my job to show off ??? I didn’t even wear designer to the Pride of Britain Awards ??? Am I okayyy ??? I can’t believe I didn’t win guysss becuz my Fiat 500’s clearlyyy nominated me ??? Anywaysss I was wearing my bespoke gown from FleaLT, as you guysss know I’m now the Creative Director of FleaLT. But you guysss can shop my BESPOKE gown right now on FleaLT.com. You guysss know I had to make it possible for you to shop this unREALLL dress. I honestlyyy don’t know how I got so lucky ??? Love Island *rolls eyes* feels like such a distant memoryyy *licks teeth*. I wasn’t even on the show reallyyy guysss. I am where I am today becuz I manifested myself this life 😚✌🏻

Thank you SO much for watching guysss. I can’t thank all of you Fiat 500’s enough for all of your kind messages regarding what happened last week. We are eternallyyy grateful to have SUCH incredible and kind followers. We are safe and that’s all that matters. But reallyyy I’m categoricallyyy fuming x I’ll see you all in my next wun guysss

*looks at the camera*

*looks to the side*

*blows kiss*

✨ Title by meee ✨
Chefs kiss 🤌🏼

Reactions: 6

… *sigh*

*shows off Chanel bag*

*looks at the camera*

*looks to the side*

*blows kiss*

✨ Title by meee ✨
This is the best recap I’ve seen 😭😭👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 11
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
‘The love island star’ 😆😆✌🏼 She’ll never get rid of that title no matter how much she tries to distance herself
9E0DD844-4A47-48A7-BCFC-A7ECEDFE6686.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Whose Ellie is that? I think I know.
Its owner is very sad though.
It really is a tale of woe,
I watch her frown and cry “oh no”

She gives her Ellie a shake,
And sobs until the tears make.
The only other sound's the break,
Of distant waves and birds awake.

Her Elly is now called Fumbles,
But she has promises to keep,
Until then she shall not sleep.
She lies in bed and weeps and weeps!

She rises from her bitter bed,
With thoughts of sadness in her head,
Facing the day with never ending dread.
And wishing Ellie now was dead!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw someone comment on a tiktok of her skiing that shes the 'UKs' Kardashians and it made me want to punch a wall

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.