Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And breathe…
There's something distasteful about how she's spoken about endometriosis so far. Saying things like "my life has already changed 😭🥺" sounds so alarming because we know it can sometimes mean infertility or early menopause, but she has this strange habit of withholding information - either she's prepared to talk about it or she isn't. Like someone else said, I don't think she wants to talk about the reality of endo because it doesn't fit her aesthetic, and that's very sad.

Reactions: 30
There's something distasteful about how she's spoken about endometriosis so far. Saying things like "my life has already changed 😭🥺" sounds so alarming because we know it can sometimes mean infertility or early menopause, but she has this strange habit of withholding information - either she's prepared to talk about it or she isn't. Like someone else said, I don't think she wants to talk about the reality of endo because it doesn't fit her aesthetic, and that's very sad.
I would put money on that comment referring to her periods being lighter and less painful, and not something negative.

Reactions: 15
I’m currently watching S5 of love island for the first time. What happened between Lucie and Tommy after love island? They don’t follow each other so I assume their forever friendship didn’t last that long?

Reactions: 1
I’m currently watching S5 of love island for the first time. What happened between Lucie and Tommy after love island? They don’t follow each other so I assume their forever friendship didn’t last that long?
No chance would Molly have allowed that.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m SO excited for you guysss to see what I’ve been doing with BeautyWorks!

You’ve literally put all of your collaborations into a box and made it ✨ Christmassy ✨

I can’t get over how she’s posing in this video 😂 She has zero sex appeal it’s embarrassing

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

You’ve literally put all of your collaborations into a box and made it ✨ Christmassy ✨

I can’t get over how she’s posing in this video 😂 She has zero sex appeal it’s embarrassing

I’m so confused is this what she went to Spain for? 😂 literally could of filmed that in manny

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is embarrassing for her, what is the difference between all these products they being out every couple months? She must be in a contract because it’s seriously cringe molly babes x

Reactions: 22

Everything she does is so underwhelming. She makes such a big deal out of everything just for it to be disappointing

Reactions: 18
I do like Molly lol but she’s copied Millie this years Love Island winner with that fluffy top

Reactions: 5
Erm, just drove past the launch and there’s lights with the collab name up on the building and a shiny light up tunnel thingy to walk through. 🙄 I’m not totally sure what she’s selling exactly 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4

Is this set the best they could do?? Just 5 artificial trees and she stood in the middle of them the whole time? The budget must’ve been tight to say the least.

Reactions: 14
Is she having a bleeping JOKE no one asked about ur tit new BW promo they said WHAT SHADE DO U WEAR MOLLY. I can’t.
0BF14E35-4F79-473B-8B16-DC88117E1F10.jpeg

Anyway I screen shot that and then saw the endometriosis one and came here. I knew there would be some upset ladies. I’m sorry this silly little girl is misinforming millions like this especially after the vague as duck cancer / lumps tit. Is she tryna be jameela jamil with 49299282 illnesses? Adding to the poor old money maee gets so much hate branding?
Thinking of all of you who have genuinely suffered with this condition I can only imagine how it feels to see it downplayed like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.