Molly-Mae Hague #14 CD of FleaLT, they don’t pay their workers but at least they pay me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry? Is this a bleeping joke? What, working by getting chosen for the vanity fest that is LI, because she had followers already, because she posted Facetuned pics?! If by working she means flouncing about London, swanning to hair and make up appointments and sitting on her arse while she gets everything done for her because she’s a pretty little white girl then yeah, you can say she works. Getting gifted hundreds of thousands worth of products and securing a job that any normal person would need to go through years of training for? What a bleeping insult for all those people that get up at 7am every day, those who take public transport to work, those who live to the bone and have to chose to feed themselves over living life, those who are on minimum wage, those who went through 4 years of uni, those who got a promotion at work after 5 years. She got where she is today because she was in the right place at the right time, and knew the right people. Nothing of what she does is because she’s worked hard. This girl would eat herself if she was chocolate. Disgraceful

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Poor Molly. It must must be hard work getting out of bed In the afternoon and sitting in an office doing duck all. Is she for real? Working? Thanks for the laugh!

Reactions: 51
How long did she keep it up on her stories? I’ve seen two tweets mentioning it

Reactions: 12
Who the duck is she trying to kid on here?? She knows she’s lying to herself there 🤣🤣🤣
Lmao I forgot I screenshot this to post here what a joker love it. also LOL at it being taken down already she must have got loads of replies!

Reactions: 14
She really thinks she works hard, doesn't she. Hahahahaha. I remember when I was 22 and stupid. Bless her.

By the way.... someone posted this on another thread. Is this Molly's unfiltered jawline in the background?! Oh, the disrespect!!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She really thinks she works hard, doesn't she. Hahahahaha. I remember when I was 22 and stupid. Bless her.

By the way.... someone posted this on another thread. Is this Molly's unfiltered jawline in the background?! Oh, the disrespect!!
I don’t think that’s Molly ☺ From what I remember that’s not what she wore or how she had her hair

I guess pulling clothes out of her walk in dressing room and getting someone to list them on Depop is hard work 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I guess pulling clothes out of her walk in dressing room and getting someone to list them on Depop is hard work 😂😂
Is it depop? When she said charity, I assumed she meant like a charity shop or clothing bank. That’s pretty low if she’s using depop where she’s still able to keep some of the profits and not tell anyone

Reactions: 9
It’s so funny when she posts these moronic and borderline offensive things on her stories then hastily deletes them when people inform her it’s not the hot take she thought it was. She regularly posts videos/stories of her having baths at 3pm and vegetating in bed waiting for her Starbucks Deliveroo to arrive. Yet she seriously believes she is working harder than the average person? She is beyond deluded.

And it’s a very good insight into what she thinks about people less fortunate than her. People who aren’t as successful as her are apparently just lazy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Reddit is really grilling her for the story I’d hate to be here but I doubt she cares she’s constantly posting time deaf stories won’t be long until there’s another 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Just seen a post on UKgossip insta page of Tommy doing balloons laying on the floor 🤣 Molly is going to be FEWMIN 🤣🤣
There is 0 posts on their insta?

Iv never watched love island… did molly shag on telly? Or nah!

Reactions: 1
Molly-Bezos here having a tough midday bath, must have been up all night, as we all know she works while the rest of us are asleep🙄🙄🙄 ironic she shared that post last night then 10 hours later starting her day of doing duck all except buying fake chanels and taking pictures of coffee she doesn’t even like

Attachments

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.