Molly-Mae Hague #14 CD of FleaLT, they don’t pay their workers but at least they pay me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you look at that he’s following money mae’s footsteps 🙄

* I haven’t watched the vid btw don’t think I can listen to his voice for that long

View attachment 775979
This really pisses me off when theres people who actually work really hard from nothing to build their youtube career / get subscribers and heres Mr Tommy Fury who probably couldn't edit a youtube video to save his life gaining thousands of subscribers in minutes

Reactions: 20
This really pisses me off when theres people who actually work really hard from nothing to build their youtube career / get subscribers and heres Mr Tommy Fury who probably couldn't edit a youtube video to save his life gaining thousands of subscribers in minutes
He slates Youtubers off then becomes one…doesn’t make sense at all!!

Reactions: 11
Noooo:oops: sorry if this has already been posted it just came up in my tiktok feed !

Noooo:oops: sorry if this has already been posted it just came up in my tiktok feed !
here’s the link if the video won’t work!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t post here I just lurk because I actually still really like Molly lol, but Jesus hahaha Jake Paul is making Tommy look like an absolute clown, got to be embarrassing🤣

Reactions: 7
91C527B7-FD6A-40CC-BCFC-22C6EE10F3B9.png

Am I the only one confused by the emojis? Chocolate was due a messy bun day?? What does that mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can see Fran highly encouraging molly to end things with Tommy. Tommy is becoming one big PR disaster

Reactions: 41
Just seen a post on UKgossip insta page of Tommy doing balloons laying on the floor 🤣 Molly is going to be FEWMIN 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Just seen a post on UKgossip insta page of Tommy doing balloons laying on the floor 🤣 Molly is going to be FEWMIN 🤣🤣
Molly is so concerned about love island ‘ruining’ her reputation and brand but stays with someone like Tommy? It’s laughable really

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.