Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered whether him winning his fight might work in her favour - I don’t understand the ins and outs of how great a win it was, but nevertheless it was a win. Thought as an aside I was amazed with all the theatrics and postering- felt much more like wrestling than boxing.
His opponent was absolutely rattled and struggled in the last two rounds. They shouldn't even really be fighting at the same weight; the height and weight difference was plain to see. It was a convincing enough win, and I think Fury could have got the KO if it had gone 6 rounds, but there's no mistaking that he should have put Taylor to bed. Whatever this looks like in Molly's world, it looks different in Tommy's.

Reactions: 19
Saw this on Twitter and it made me think of our Money Mae..

Feel like she’s untouchable now with the Fiat 500 army defending her every move 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Why does anyone buy off companies like PLT, Boohoo etc? The quality is completely awful apart from the fact the workers get paid SO little and the production of clothes from these brands are MASSIVE contributors to our current climate crisis. A big thumbs down for these crappy companies 👎👎

Reactions: 60
Why does anyone buy off companies like PLT, Boohoo etc? The quality is completely awful apart from the fact the workers get paid SO little and the production of clothes from these brands are MASSIVE contributors to our current climate crisis. A big thumbs down for these crappy companies 👎👎
I think trends change quicker now, mainly I think as influencers push new ones all of the time so they can make more £££s from swipe ups. When I was a young teen me and my friends would swap clothes all of the time, and the quality was tonnes better so we would usually sell it on and then buy stuff in the sales, but then social media pressure to document your life and not be seen in the same clothes in photos more than once is also an issue I think, which is sad both for young people and for the environment; the only people winning are those making all the profits. I hope mollys first point of business is to pay workers a fair wage, we know she won't and it will just be putting her name and her face to cookie cutter basic or hideous outfits, but we can dream.

Reactions: 24
Show me proof that Molly works 9-5 five days a week and gets 20 or so annual leave days a year and I’ll take her CD role seriously. Until then it’s just a massive PR stunt in my mind. People need to wake the duck up

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 84
Would you guys consider Molly a celebrity or influencer ?
Well, honestly, at this point, I would say she is something like a 'local celebrity'. I'm not from the UK but I happened to follow a lot of UK influencers and then when they talked about LI I just wanted to see what it was about and got sucked in lol, but I'm sure most people outside the UK wouldn't know about her. On the other hand, since celebrity basically equals the state of being well known, and she is a WELL KNOWN influencer (in the UK), I think she's just one of those who are both. The term celebrity says nothing more about her (and talent has nothing to do with being a celeb) than her 6M followers. She is a well known influencer, or a celebrity, who cares. Still as undeserving of her status and wealth as the next one...

Reactions: 10
Mollys commented on it saying”it just needs an iron babe”😭
she's only commented on this one because it's the least worse of the tiktoks i've seen. it looks completely different material to molly's

Reactions: 12
i feel like a breakup is on the cards for Molly and Tommy soon..... something weird about them and he is def getting it on with girls in usa. molly is 10 times as successful as him and i bet he's intimidated by it!! especillay now that she's the CD or whatever the duck she really is!! Seen on Twitter that people want her to improve the conditions and pay for the PLT workers, that's never goin to happen, the whole point of influencing and brand collabs is to make money money money mae. Why would they compromise their own pocket!?! The business model is based on increasing wealth and exploitation.

Reactions: 30
Tommy is staying in LA for 10 days to relax after all that training hahahaha Molly must be fuming.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I agree, I bet Tommy is raging that she's much more successful than he is, and I bet once he has established himself in boxing (I know I did laugh writing that) he'll probably leave her. For now though she is his meal ticket.

Reactions: 8
From the youtube reviews I've seen it seems good but no more so than the other expensive brands so i would never buy it

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.