Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the award should go to Fran - she clearly is the queen of spin. Knowing that MM was about to sign a contract with a brand that has very very dubious ethics and morals - she takes part in a vlog just days before the focus of which is the insistence that MM is a deeply moral and ethical person. A lot of coverage has been given to the contract she supposedly turned down - out of respect to her followers and those she ‘influences’.

Articles about her PLT contract make a passing reference to the ethics of the brand but the main emphasis is about MMs enormous achievements and her enormous influence - she is portrayed as a very serious and successful business woman. I’ve seen references conflating her role to those of Phoebe philo and Karl lagerfield!!!

Reactions: 26
I’m confused about the timing of this announcement and the “party” - wasn’t / isn’t she suppose to be in USA supporting Tommy with his up coming fight? I swear she mentioned in a recent vlog. Surely she knows she isn’t allowed into USA and surely this launch party has been planned for a long time? So I’m confused ?

Reactions: 15
Just visiting from the Lozza/Skanky threads 👋

Why does Wally-Mae look like she’s got a cricket box stuffed in her bikini in The Scum today? Is she wearing a nappy or is it some kind of anti camel toe device?

View attachment 733713
what the duck is that down there

Reactions: 4
MM would not be anywhere at all without Love Island, don't be daft. She was a pretty blonde girl with a YT channel, there were plenty of girls doing exactly the same at that time. She got press off the back of LI. She got 'hate' which brought her publicity on LI. LI is the root cause of MM and the ego train that she currently rides, to completely write it off now she's 'famous' is absolutely disgusting and super ungrateful
fully agree, its really ignorant to think she could ever get this position just from regular influencing. She was a needle in a haystack of young blonde influencers and love island pushed her into the limelight. I’d respect her more if she thanked the show for her opportunities tbh

Reactions: 39
i agree 100%. she was doing youtube & ig before the show..came out and went back to doing exactly what she was doing before the show. so i can understand what she's saying in a way, she didn't use love island to get where she is, like doing press, interviews, apperances about love island ect, she had a platform before, butttttt her platform now wouldn't be anywhere near the size it is, without the show.
Randomly I followed her just before she went on love island and she was On about 130k, if she thinks her following would have grown that much from her YouTube videos she’s mad loool it was I’d say 80% love island! I do agree she prob had more of a game plan where love island was a means to an end tho.

Saw some chat on LinkedIn of all places about how "women should support MM and not look down on her", bleeping lol.

I'm not looking down on her at all. I'm being realistic. She's not qualified for the job, that is a fact. But it's not even a proper job. It's a smart PR move by Umar and the gang to generate buzz around PLT and whip Fiat500 into a frenzy. MM has put in duck all graft to achieve it, she's just been savvy and had the right team and people like Fran working their arse off in the background to get her in with the right people.

Tired of being told "women should support women!" - I'm not criticising her because she's a woman, I'm criticising her because the whole thing is a bleeping joke. Let's call it for what it is.
Can’t stand a women supporting women ass witch 😚✌🏼same as the not all men / all lives matter crew and they don’t even get it. Crying about women supporting women is just a way to deflect and use the “uR jUsT jEaLoUs” bs argument. PTs preaching about empowering each other then using the hashtag #builtnotbought - CLOWNS! Don’t even realise they’re all performing for the men in our patriarchy whether u did a squat or got a BBL . SIGH

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
anyone know the tea on whats happened between these two? they used to be best friends but they dont follow each other anymore and im pretty sure Ella wasn’t invited to the PLT event the other night
Did someone say before they are no longer friends due to them having a fall out ?

I'm honestly still shocked that Molly and her fans think she would have been this successful without Love Island. I understand the wanting to move away from it, but you can't just erase it ever happened and act as though it's not the catalyst of your success. It's the same as Grace Beverley deleting her Youtube and thinking both TALA and Shreddy would be successful businesses without her status as an influencer.

I actually followed Molly in 2018 after she appeared in my explore page and I remember she had around 250k followers before it was announced she was going on Love Island. She was definitely a successful influencer in her own right before hand, but I think without Love Island she would have been on the same sort of level of success as Lissy Roddy is now (what happened to their friendship btw?) - around 1M followers, good brand deals but nothing extreme. There is absolutely no way she would be the PLT 'Creative Director', have Filter or any of the other huge business ventures she does without Love Island skyrocketing her into the Zoella of this decade.

She also got so, so incredibly lucky with Fran as her Manager. SHE is the real business woman not Molly, her ability to market her is impressive as is all the orchestrated announcements at pivotal times that new Islanders would be trying to make a name for themselves. Right now, Liberty should be hamming up the 'independent girl' image but there has been hardly anything from her and instead, Molly is making a name for herself as being successful independently from Tommy.

Reactions: 40
Haven’t been on in ages but came here to say is that a Hermes BIRKIN?!

For those who don’t know that bag starts from 7k, and she’s squished it in the shelf like that oh hell nawwww Molly

surprised she didn’t show herself buying this one 😉🤥
Probably from the lucky lucky man in Dubai 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve just checked on social blade - below are her numbers before she went into Love Island in June 19 & after in Aug 2019 & her totals now.

On Instagram she had 156 K followers going in & by Aug 19 - 2.64 M now 5.99M

On You Tube she had 22.8K subscribers by Aug 19 - 413 K now 1.57 M

Total YT Views in June - 875 K, by Aug 19 -11.4 M & now 111 M views.

For Molly Mae to say her career didn’t benefit from the LI exposure is ridiculous for it’s the reason she went on the show in the first place. Without Love island, most likely wouldn’t have a blue tick & with normal organic growth would be around the same numbers as likes of Freya Killin who had 145K followers in May 19 & now has 516 K & no blue tick. Making a good living as an influencer but not creative director of PLT/ anyway near her numbers now or fame. Molly Mae should be humble & remember how her journey started & acknowledge LI & Fran’s massive role in her success - it all comes across as the fame as gone to head & believes her own PR spin hype. 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 61
She’s coming across as such an ungrateful cow to all of her fans who wouldn’t have had a clue who she was hadn’t it been for Love island and supported her throughout and after her love island experience. She’s kidding herself big time. Get back to earth molly, who the hell does she think she is

Reactions: 33
Screenshot_2021-08-28-18-58-49-62.jpg
lol this screams ungrateful!!! " that show" you know 🤔😩 ok be humble and grateful, because this lifestyle can crumble as fast as it started. Like you're just splashing it on nonsense jewellery all the time, no clever investments or buying houses, just in case. Wouldn't be me.

Also girl despite what you claim, THE SHOW DID HELP. how many of us even heard of MM before LI and she was a YouTuber and Influencer already. Doubt you'd have got all the PLT deals either. So 🤐 it and be grateful

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Thread title suggestion: Molly-Mae Hague #14 Creative Director of FleaLT, they don’t pay their workers but at least they pay me!

It’s early but she’s given me so much inspo ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 94
Saw this comment on another forum… and it’s bang on! This will be a yearly thing now and there will always be a “big announcement” around the time Love Island ends, just to ensure no one will out do or outshine her.

AA605B8C-CA4B-4F89-9D21-C75A315A8B41.jpeg

Reactions: 82
It's annoying me how greedy the timing of it all is. Not that any of the fresh islanders are even TRYING to make an impact but how could they ever compete with Money Mae eclipsing all socials with her PR stunt? Surely she would've preferred to do the whole thing with Tommy still being in the country but obvs that clashed with the LI finale:rolleyes:

I'm glad Fran's being paid well because she's an absolute mastermind, I have to admit it. well done to her.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.