Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that all what the big news was? Whoopty bleeping dooo! PLT director 🥱🥱🥱 they not interested in none of this year's LI girls then xx
I think the longer Love Island goes on the more irrelevant the islanders become. There’ll possibly never be another “Molly-Mae” or £2m brand deal again for an islander. Just car air freshener, and those dupe designer perfume Ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I thought that ‘molly walking past ppl who actually work at their desks’ video was embarrassing….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Posts have been deleted!
Look at this too! No idea how long the websites been like this? I haven’t looked for a while
Alpas media posted a few days ago that next week ‘ the biggest campaign ever will be out’ - it must be for that. They were out in Ibiza with her shooting.

Oh god I knew I had this guy blocked on tiktok for a good reason. I hate when people who post videos like that like omg so embarrassed by what I done! Well you’re not cos you’re posting it for everyone to see so obv wanting likes

Wooooow

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Oh god I knew I had this guy blocked on tiktok for a good reason. I hate when people who post videos like that like omg so embarrassed by what I done! Well you’re not cos you’re posting it for everyone to see so obv wanting likes

Wooooow

Honestly don't know how anyone buys the tat on PLFlea. Everything about it is awful

Reactions: 17
Just to make everyone feel a bit better, Tommy has pulled through with a real deal pic of Molly 😂 I know I know... Everyone looks better dolled up. But it doesn't change the fact she's a massive catfish.
Thought this was a face swap filter for a sec 😂😂
Looks very manly

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys she’s had an outfit change- and it seems her nose goes back to normal when she smiles
Her nips look like cow udders 🤣🤣

Such a plain Jane becoming a millionaire she really does think she is a business women your not hun just someone who got very lucky from a reality show 🤣 no wonder people line up to go on the show knowing your coming out rich most likely. I don't personally get the fascination with her she isn't particularly smart and she is a very plain jane.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I accidentally found MollyMae Twitter today where the slightest criticism of her over filtered staged pics and her new fake job doesn’t go down well. 🤡🤡

Reactions: 10
PLT team, at the next meeting, looking for Molly.

Molly being a witch:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Even if I was super super rich I would still feel uncomfortable buying a bracelet for £37k when I know there are starving kids in this country and people who live on the streets. I genuinely wouldn’t sleep at night knowing that money could help the needy

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I accidentally found MollyMae Twitter today where the slightest criticism of her over filtered staged pics and her new fake job doesn’t go down well. 🤡🤡
Someone told me it’s not compulsory to like her and I should “heal”…. Aye from the disappointment of all these girls thinking moneyymae is a boss witch

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.