Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s hit 6 million on Instagram, cue the big over the top photo with balloons and everything to say thank you and that she earnt all her 6 million through working hard and not through love island 🤥😬

Reactions: 33
E70C0842-2363-422C-BC95-786845C4D281.jpeg

This is EXACTLY how your order from PLT will look on you. Molly, this looks like you’re wearing a wrinkled grandpa’s jacket that’s 2 sizes too big for you🙈 Creative Director my arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
wait can someone explain this hahah i know who she is but don’t keep up w her x
Sorry for the OT, but... she had a few shags and a trip to Paris with Umar and then after they 'broke up' she kept bringing him up (not by name ofc, but as 'her ex'). A while later, someone commented someting along the lines of 'how's Umar' or something like that, and she commented 'Who's Umar' :ROFLMAO: like Molly's pulling a Mads now with 'what's Love Island??????'

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve seen multiple tiktoks poor girls buying money mae’s clothes & they don’t even look / fit the girls properly

Reactions: 19
She seems a nice girl, but I cannot stand the constant peace signs, the hand gestures to show off the nails, the lip smacking as someone in their early 30s it’s beyond cringey (I watched one video). I’ve seen it in people older than her too, literally walking past someone taking a selfie doing a peace sign in a car park this weekend. Why can she not see this?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It’s all the newspapers and all the stuff she does to get herself on their page they get her followers too
I’ve just checked on social blade - below are her numbers before she went into Love Island in June 19 & after in Aug 2019 & her totals now.

On Instagram she had 156 K followers going in & by Aug 19 - 2.64 M now 5.99M

On You Tube she had 22.8K subscribers by Aug 19 - 413 K now 1.57 M

Total YT Views in June - 875 K, by Aug 19 -11.4 M & now 111 M views.

For Molly Mae to say her career didn’t benefit from the LI exposure is ridiculous for it’s the reason she went on the show in the first place. Without Love island, most likely wouldn’t have a blue tick & with normal organic growth would be around the same numbers as likes of Freya Killin who had 145K followers in May 19 & now has 516 K & no blue tick. Making a good living as an influencer but not creative director of PLT/ anyway near her numbers now or fame. Molly Mae should be humble & remember how her journey started & acknowledge LI & Fran’s massive role in her success - it all comes across as the fame as gone to head & believes her own PR spin hype. 🤮

Reactions: 1
I’m confused about the timing of this announcement and the “party” - wasn’t / isn’t she suppose to be in USA supporting Tommy with his up coming fight? I swear she mentioned in a recent vlog. Surely she knows she isn’t allowed into USA and surely this launch party has been planned for a long time? So I’m confused ?
why can't she travel?

Reactions: 2
why can't she travel?
She said she will explain it in a vlog, but I’ll bet anything it was her being naive about the restrictions on UK -> US travel. The US border is closed to UK travellers other than for exceptional reasons e.g. Tommy has managed to get a special visa. I’ll bet Molly tried to get a visa for bullshit work reasons and was denied, or she thought she could somehow be granted access because her boyfriend is there for a training camp lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mollys commented on it saying”it just needs an iron babe”😭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.