Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lurker here but since covid I've had to deal with highly qualified girls crying over not getting UNPAID internships. As a member of hr, how can i even explain the next job loss? Get famous?

• Sad
Reactions: 47
I used to be big fan of hers. I even bought a bottle of her fake tan. When her puppy passed away I really felt for her and thought she’d maybe make a huge impact on the puppy farming business that was going on during the pandemic but she went incredibly silent and never mentioned him again. And that’s when I started to go off her. The constant bragging attitude and the holidays in the pandemic annoyed me and then when she claimed that she didn’t want to be associated with Love Island anymore and claimed she would be where she is today even without her doing it annoyed me so much.

She’s really savvy business woman that’s for sure but that’s about it. She’s clearly not a very nice human being and the constantly boasting of her wealth is sickening.

I’d love to be proven wrong but I can only see her money grabbing ways get worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I'm not a Molly fan, she's basic and annoying, but I think she is partly right that she hasn't reached the level she has just because of love island, but she is naive to think it didn't hugely help.

I can't find the video now but will link/credit when I do in case it hasn't been posted yet. But they say that she understood the assignment more than any other islander. Rather than just coming out and posting some photos whilst accepting these huge deals, she carried on making her youtube videos, largely watched by LI fans that wanted more, which helped created the fanbase she has that stuck by her. She seems to have chosen a manager who really understand the industry, and at first wasn't just bothered about making loads of money but made strategic decisions that are paying off now. It makes a lot of sense, but she can't claim to be a self made boss made and not acknowledge that she played the game well following having huge huge platform.

Reactions: 17
When her puppy passed away I really felt for her and thought she’d maybe make a huge impact on the puppy farming business that was going on during the pandemic but she went incredibly silent and never mentioned him again.
i thought she’d do the same with her cancer scare. I had one at the same time she did, I felt so less alone hearing her talk about it but when she went silent, it made me even more paranoid about my scare thinking she’d had bad news. I know it’s no ones business at the end of the day, but if you choose to share something in the first place then the least you can do is follow it through

Reactions: 30
I feel like Tommy couldn’t be less assed about her recently. Also he posts the worst photos of her ever, must be a conscious decision but what a nightmare for her when she edits everything to high heaven😂 Says it all that she didn’t post anything from her event until the late afternoon/evening afterwards.

Reactions: 19
I'm not a Molly fan, she's basic and annoying, but I think she is partly right that she hasn't reached the level she has just because of love island, but she is naive to think it didn't hugely help.

I can't find the video now but will link/credit when I do in case it hasn't been posted yet. But they say that she understood the assignment more than any other islander. Rather than just coming out and posting some photos whilst accepting these huge deals, she carried on making her youtube videos, largely watched by LI fans that wanted more, which helped created the fanbase she has that stuck by her. She seems to have chosen a manager who really understand the industry, and at first wasn't just bothered about making loads of money but made strategic decisions that are paying off now. It makes a lot of sense, but she can't claim to be a self made boss made and not acknowledge that she played the game well following having huge huge platform.
i agree 100%. she was doing youtube & ig before the show..came out and went back to doing exactly what she was doing before the show. so i can understand what she's saying in a way, she didn't use love island to get where she is, like doing press, interviews, apperances about love island ect, she had a platform before, butttttt her platform now wouldn't be anywhere near the size it is, without the show.

Reactions: 13
Lurker here but since covid I've had to deal with highly qualified girls crying over not getting UNPAID internships. As a member of hr, how can i even explain the next job loss? Get famous?
why is unpaid internship even allowed?? Just ridiculous.

• Heart
Saw some chat on LinkedIn of all places about how "women should support MM and not look down on her", bleeping lol.

I'm not looking down on her at all. I'm being realistic. She's not qualified for the job, that is a fact. But it's not even a proper job. It's a smart PR move by Umar and the gang to generate buzz around PLT and whip Fiat500 into a frenzy. MM has put in duck all graft to achieve it, she's just been savvy and had the right team and people like Fran working their arse off in the background to get her in with the right people.

Tired of being told "women should support women!" - I'm not criticising her because she's a woman, I'm criticising her because the whole thing is a bleeping joke. Let's call it for what it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Without that platform though she wouldn’t be where she is. No one would be interested in her, she would just be another wannabe influencer. Agreed that she has made wise decisions with opportunities that have come her way after LI but still they were only possible because of it

• Heart
Reactions: 35
New here hey.

The moment she went on love island and pounced onto Tommy was the moment everyone should have known she was a money grabber. If Tommys brother wasn’t Tyson she would have not picked him. I hate when reality tv stars saying they ‘worked hard’ when she is only where she is because of love island and tommy.

One thing I noticed when Baby Athena Fury was in hospital she didn’t promote the fund raiser Tyson set up or as far as I could see send best wishes to her

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
MM would not be anywhere at all without Love Island, don't be daft. She was a pretty blonde girl with a YT channel, there were plenty of girls doing exactly the same at that time. She got press off the back of LI. She got 'hate' which brought her publicity on LI. LI is the root cause of MM and the ego train that she currently rides, to completely write it off now she's 'famous' is absolutely disgusting and super ungrateful

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Just visiting from the Lozza/Skanky threads 👋

Why does Wally-Mae look like she’s got a cricket box stuffed in her bikini in The Scum today? Is she wearing a nappy or is it some kind of anti camel toe device?

1EF4EBD8-484A-4F0B-9292-03BD2C40A04F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Why does Wally-Mae look like she’s got a cricket box stuffed in her bikini in The Scum today? Is she wearing a nappy or is it some kind of anti camel toe device?

View attachment 733713
Looks like an incontinence pad....🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 733713
It looks like a penis protective cup😱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.